kaiserchief13

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
I would go with Rotham first chance for Duggan. If he does poor then Cole comes in. This is very good news for Nelson as he's almost guaranteed to play out the year at afl level

boondy

I pity the fool
Nov 15, 2013
Here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
Healing from a high ankle sprain can take anywhere from six weeks to three months — sometimes even more. Healing time depends on how badly you've injured the soft tissue and if there was any bone damage.

MrWoollie

Senior List
Jul 28, 2008
England
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lincoln City Imps
Not good for Duggan. 5-6 weeks off his ankle, then rehab, recovery, general fitness, strengthening then match conditioning. If we see him back this year we'll have to change his name from Liam to Lazarus.

Bleedblueandgold

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2009
No idea
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos, Matildas, Boomers, Opals
Disappointed for Duggo but at least there'll be an opportunity for Schoey or Cole. There might even be a chance Watson could debut in the coming weeks.

FatPizza

Premiership Player
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Not good for Duggan. 5-6 weeks off his ankle, then rehab, recovery, general fitness, strengthening then match conditioning. If we see him back this year we'll have to change his name from Liam to Lazarus.
I'm pretty sure the quoted times are until they're ready to play again, not how long they can't train etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WCEbrody

Premiership Player
May 17, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea F.C, Chicago Bulls
Damn, he's become pretty reliable has Duggo. Very replaceable at this point in his career but any small/medium that we bring in for him still has question marks on some part of their game.

Big Cox 88

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan, Chelsea
Losing more mongrel from our side is disappointing. Head says bring in Rotham, heart says bring in Cole.

Natho

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Sucks for dug. One of my faves. Im also in the rotham train. But id say we will bring cole in

new breed

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Wouldn’t the wet weather soften the turf ??
Rained off and on for about 3 days ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yes the surface is harder from the start of the season compared to now but 5-6 weeks ago the WAFL state game players were saying they have never played on a harder surface and over a period of time playing on the harder surface your going to be more susceptible to the ankle injuries .

I'm becoming paranoid about it now so many lower leg injuries .

Avalor

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Bummer, and we were heading into the business end of the season with almost a zero injury list. Steadiness and continuation of the defensive six is just so important nowadays. Personally, I would like the MC to be brave enough to bring in Watson in the meantime.

Top Bottom