Injury Injury thread 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
I got a bit of info from this article http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-12-08/wheres-your-club-at to put together a preliminary injury list.

Training watchers may have info to be added in.

The timelines are just my guesses based on the article.

inj2000.JPG

Edited for feedback and the Eagles' site article posted.

Last edited:
Cameron broke his toe after a mate drove a car over it

Curious that Oallen wasn’t on that list as he’s done nothing more than run laps so far

Your return to training date for Edwards is optimistic- I’d have him similar to Venables on your spreadsheet

Thought I’d just not been noticing TB out there, turns out he hasn’t been on the track until yesterday doing stretches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He went into the GF with the ribs - legendary effort

I just came here to say the same thing. If he wasn't already a legend, he certainly cemented the fact with his heroic efforts in the GF. I don't recall him wincing once - tough bugger, as I know what a broken rib feels like. Big effort big fella.

WEST Coast forward Josh Kennedy has no concerns post-season shoulder surgery will impact his 2019 campaign, with the dual Coleman medallist declaring he will be ready to go for the JLT Community Series.

Kennedy has relished a gradual build-up this summer, easing his way into his 14th season after nagging leg injuries in recent years.

"I'll be pretty good for JLT. We've got an intraclub coming up around that time as well, so I'm hoping to be ready for that," Kennedy said.

"It has been real good it's nothing to do with my feet or my legs. I've been able to do a bit more running and get a bit more base (fitness) … and losing some weight is probably the big thing, getting a bit older now.

"Well ahead of where I was last year."

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-01-21/shoulder-surgery-wont-hold-star-eagle-out-of-jlt

It’ll probably come out next week that he’s legally considered dead, but for now a positive on the Josh Kennedy nagging injury front.

The mallet finger injury of Ainsworth goes a long way to explaining his terrible ball drop and disposal in 2018. I hope the surgery can fix the problem, and we might have a gun mid - another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back