Injury Injury thread 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Cameron on Sportsday WA last night said he has heard that Nic’s recovery is going so well that internally the club believes it could be round 3/4. But is maintaining a round 10 return in public.

Doubt we'd rush him back by Round 3 or 4. Round 10 seems most likely. Want to get the miles and confidence in his legs. Pre-season starts now for him essentially.

Expecting round 8-9.

Doubt we'd rush him back by Round 3 or 4. Round 10 seems most likely. Want to get the miles and confidence in his legs. Pre-season starts now for him essentially.

Expecting round 8-9.

Yeah, I kind of cringed a bit when I heard that, round 3/4 sounds pretty bloody early, I hope the club / Nic goes easy and won’t rush it. But I think every WC supporter will have their heart in their mouth any time Nic jumps when he returns.

Yeah, I kind of cringed a bit when I heard that, round 3/4 sounds pretty bloody early, I hope the club / Nic goes easy and won’t rush it. But I think every WC supporter will have their heart in their mouth any time Nic jumps when he returns.
Two other ruckment would agree with you
He would be interesting strating in the square at bounces?

'S fine. Get Cripps and JK ready for the Giants at home.

The Lions cant go with either our backs or midfield. Jackie-boy to lead the Coleman at the end of round one with a bag of 6 in a 30pt clinic.

#arrogant

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By Round 3 or 4 only Naianui will be the only player on injury list.

Pretty amazing.

So? Did you not see our financial results?

Surely we can afford medical staff who can predict future injuries, in time to post on the SJOG injury list.

We need a precog

2CA5C726-20E7-4B68-9E60-8F9C0A16A7C7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back