Status
Not open for further replies.

madfx

All Australian
Apr 7, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Jesus not Redden now too :(

Geez I hope Willie gets up soon injury gods are ******* us already. Still better to get them out of the way early I guess

hungrytiger

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
So Redden would come in for Masten next week with the structure change. Leaving Venables to come out for Willie when the time occurs.

Or do we revert back to stupid....Venables out for Redden and Masten then out for Willie?

So Redden would come in for Masten next week with the structure change. Leaving Venables to come out for Willie when the time occurs.

Or do we revert back to stupid....Venables out for Redden and Masten then out for Willie?
This is the injury thread not the changes v Gold Coast thread or the Masten out thread

May soon become another thread you’re banned from if you can’t keep on topic though

Sep 8, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Any links to the comments?

On Channel 7 news Monday night , Murray was probably just defending the Stadium and having a dig at the Eagles using the injury status at the Stadium as an excuse for losing last weekend . Murray is a Freo fan though all expected really reckons we had a few elephants out there last week ... haven't worked out what that means though :think::sick:

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Well if it's toe related injury that's slightly better then middle foot injury I guess / hope .

Mick Murray is a fool for some of his comments about complaints on the stadium surface .

Have to wonder about both the new Optus surface AND the two new ovals we are training on. Remember reading that the training ovals were also hard surfaces but Simo said "we can (and have) do something about that we can't do anything about Optus".

Club needs to turn over every stone to get on top of this issue.

What bet? Has my housemate hacked my account again?

George-Elaine-Okay-Hand-Gesture-In-Sarcastic-Seinfeld-Gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back