Status
Not open for further replies.

kempy

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
McGovern doesn’t seem fully fit. I noticed he had a lo Gish conversation with the physio in the Geelong game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Where’s that SJOG at
Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 5.41.43 PM.png

Nuke Fremantle

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2007
Dullsville
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Could've been a lot worse for Watson, I was thinking of Lycett's injury a couple of years ago. Would've thought they'd have a timeframe on Nicnat by now.

Could've been a lot worse for Watson, I was thinking of Lycett's injury a couple of years ago. Would've thought they'd have a timeframe on Nicnat by now.
Yeah it looked bad, they had to get the stretcher because he couldn’t walk with (I assume) the pain of it. I’m surprised it’s only a three-weeker at most.

Re NicNat - they’ll have a timeframe, they’re just not giving it to us. It’s “late 2017” all over again. Same with Barrass, Simmo said 7-10 weeks last week yet officially they haven’t put a timeframe on it.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
This is not overly Eagles injury list related but this Dale Morris working his way back from an ACL that was done in March (I believe so).

Absolute freak.

Secondly it's interesting how much he has put on upper body wise. Genuinely noticed it with Nic Nat after his first reco. I would have thought that they would get players to trim down to put less pressure on the knee.

ziad

Brownlow Medallist
May 2, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
McGovern doesn’t seem fully fit. I noticed he had a lo Gish conversation with the physio in the Geelong game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hasn't been all season incluidng JLT. But he is a must have in and is as tough as they come. The GF effort would be in history if he was a Vic

Wild Kelly

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
This is not overly Eagles injury list related but this Dale Morris working his way back from an ACL that was done in March (I believe so).

Absolute freak.

Secondly it's interesting how much he has put on upper body wise. Genuinely noticed it with Nic Nat after his first reco. I would have thought that they would get players to trim down to put less pressure on the knee.

Thanks mate ....... I was waiting to see that on the Bullfrogs site!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
All the Rioli love is fine but I hope people aren’t going to pressure him to be the messiah when he does return..
He’s barely played 11 games and has been serviceable to good ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Point about expectations is fair but he was far better than "serviceable to good" last year imo. Only 11 games in but already one of my favourite players. He is a proper footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back