Injury Injury thread 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what the official word on Bines, seems he’s some sort of deep cover agent the club refuses to acknowledge, but it looks like he’s coming out of surgery going off Brander’s Instagram.

2c2108cf7a04b5f5a2e049e7c94f4739.jpg

Not sure what the official word on Bines, seems he’s some sort of deep cover agent the club refuses to acknowledge, but it looks like he’s coming out of surgery going off Brander’s Instagram.

2c2108cf7a04b5f5a2e049e7c94f4739.jpg
Club hates listing rookies on the injury list. Baffles the hell out of me.

He was in rehab a week or two ago as well.

99A2CBCD-5B04-47AB-82E7-D8A0126921D2.png

Good :
Waterman and Hickey both expected to be available this week
Willie ready to start playing again next week
Naitanui joining main training ahead of a post-bye return

Bad :
Barrass 8-10 weeks
Brayshaw with turf toe

Latest:

Tom Hickey (hamstring) test
Jake Waterman (cork) test
Willie Rioli (foot) 1-2 weeks
Jarrod Cameron (wrist) 1-2 weeks
Francis Watson (shoulder) 2 weeks
Hamish Brayshaw (toe) 3-4 weeks
Tom Barrass (foot) 8-10 weeks
Patrick Bines (hernia) TBC
Nic Naitanui (knee) Indefinite

Hickey and Waterman given every chance to play according to the article, club is obviously happy to put that out there.

Willie’s close, sorry Miguel Sanchez, and Nic Nat back in main group training. Also Patrick Bines exists.

Not a lot of good news today. Barrass still 8-10 weeks away, Rioli 1-2 weeks, Watson 2 weeks, Brayshaw 3-4 weeks with turf toe, Cameron 1-2.

Better news, Hickey and Waterman a test, NicNat joining in main training from tomorrow and Bines has actually been included on the list although there’s no timeframe on him.

Edit: the dream team all getting in at the same time

Nice work everyone.

I guess it doesn’t make too much of a difference but, given Travis King’s article is already public knowledge, would it kill them to list Masten as a test? Getting sick of guys missing time having previously not been anywhere close to the injury report.

Might depend whether there's anything to it, or maybe he was just having a light week on the track?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's such low stakes even if you did follow through - just create a new account.

I don’t intend to do that.

Higher stakes for me though if I did, I lose this account with the 14 years (holy s**t it’s been 14 years) of goodwill it’s built up, plus all the ex-mod privileges.

Whereas HT loses an account that 75% of posters have on ignore anyway.

Take your time Willie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back