Injury Injury thread 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t intend to do that.

Higher stakes for me though if I did, I lose this account with the 14 years (holy **** it’s been 14 years) of goodwill it’s built up, plus all the ex-mod privileges.

Whereas HT loses an account that 75% of posters have on ignore anyway.

Take your time Willie.
All you need to do is put Willie, Dean Cox and a tennis ball in the same room and your account is safe.

You would think he might play a week or two in the wafl to regain his touch, could be your saving grace Fivey
My Willie will be straight in !

Nah Little Willie will be in straight away.. They will come out and say next week he was ready this week as they always do..

Someone else will play that Speccciiiiaaalll Masto role.. and better as a matter of fact. Probably get 20 posis a game instead of 10.

Imagine if I really did delete my account that time Le Cras laid more than 2 tackles. This board would be a way shitter place

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess it doesn’t make too much of a difference but, given Travis King’s article is already public knowledge, would it kill them to list Masten as a test? Getting sick of guys missing time having previously not been anywhere close to the injury report.

Going to give this a preemptive bump.

Three weeks in a row now - Redden, Hickey and now Masten have all missed whilst also not featuring in the injury report for the week. What’s so difficult about reporting accurately?

Is there a competitive advantage element I’m not seeing? Surely the opposition are picking their preferred team regardless of the Reddens, Hickeys and Mastens of the world.

Edit: it was preemptive. Masten omitted. There you go.

Last edited:
Schoey joking about coughing up blood after the Acres bump on Coast to Coast podcast, played game very sore. Saying he's fine now though.

Dunno how much you can read into that. Not like he's going to announce he's out injured via podcast.

I think he effectively did a few weeks ago when Rotham came in for Collingwood, though that may have been after the fact. There was a lot of word that he was set to play then got sick.

Maybe this is bankable good news.

Three weeks in a row now - Redden, Hickey and now Masten have all missed whilst also not featuring in the injury report for the week.

Masten isnt injured though, so why would he be in the injury report? He was omitted last week and Simmo said he had stuff to work on.

Masten isnt injured though, so why would he be in the injury report? He was omitted last week and Simmo said he had stuff to work on.

That was hours before the team was posted, when rumours of Masten missing were circling and there being news that he’d missed training that week. I assumed if he were out it’d be through injury. It wasn’t, he was dropped, hence the edit.

Edit: it was preemptive. Masten omitted. There you go.

Point stands that the Eagles love to have a late out (Hickey, Redden) that was nowhere near the injury report that week.

That was hours before the team was posted, when rumours of Masten missing were circling and there being news that he’d missed training that week. I assumed if he were out it’d be through injury. It wasn’t, he was dropped, hence the edit.

Point stands that the Eagles love to have a late out (Hickey, Redden) that was nowhere near the injury report that week.

Yeah but when a player is still sore with the hope it sorts itself out closer to the day there isnt much that can be done though?

Yeah but when a player is still sore with the hope it sorts itself out closer to the day there isnt much that can be done though?

I wouldn’t mind seeing more guys listed as a test just to keep everyone informed, but it’s not the end of the world.

Rioli and Hickey set to play this week provided they get through training, Cameron also set to resume in the WAFL on Thursday.

On the downside, Barrass is still 8-10 weeks away and Watson still 2 weeks away (both no change from last week). Brayshaw still 3 weeks away, and still no timeframe given for either Naitanui or Bines.

Pictorial representation (you'll miss these when I'm gone):

1557822411640.png

Pictorial representation (you'll miss these when I'm gone)
You're joking, right? You think we don't all notice all those white cells on your illustration along with a complete absence of brown or black cells? Get outta here with your whitewashed "pictorial representations"

Willie in the Injury Report video (if it's recent) looks like he's put on weight.

Definitely doesn't look as lean as the pre-season pre-injury, probably does to the in-ability to run.

Will take a few weeks to get match fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back