Injury Injury thread 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the newest profession - facebook sports science:

Is the Eagle trainer the same one that's been there for many years? Now the Cap has hamstring issues. Nic has been sidled with those before his knees blew out. I've been a volleyball coach for years and understandably not the same sport yet I've never had a player go down for that. You have ti makr sure the team stretches properly. Maybe this is common with other clubs and I'm not paying enough attention. However we have if ALOT of hamstring injuries year after year after year. [\quote]

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the newest profession - facebook sports science:

Lol

1) I’ve been to many training sessions - the amount of stretching they do is insane. No reason to think they do any less pregame
2) Have a look across the league and whilst we aren’t immune to them we’re doing pretty well for soft tissue injuries
3) Volleyballers don’t run 12-15kms per game
4) Football clubs have highly trained fitness co-ordinators - I dare say they’d know more than some random arse backyard volleyball coach on facebook

The guy who posted is a tank. I realised that after taking the piss out of him. We should give him the benefit of the doubt. That said it’s pretty dumb to think that pro sporting teams don’t value stretching.

The guy who posted is a tank. I realised that after taking the piss out of him. We should give him the benefit of the doubt. That said it’s pretty dumb to think that pro sporting teams don’t value stretching.
Does that make him a pisstank?

Over on EFH I read that Allen is apparently injured as well. :mad:

[ETA] Ok, sorry, I see now that it isn't new news. It just hadn't been mentioned in this thread yet.

Yeo has still been named in the final teams today though ... who knows whats going on. Not much of a secret if he is not even in the same state as the team.

Are they wanting to keep whether he will be replaced by Ah Chee or Smith a secret or giving him more time to get up... maybe just a corky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeo has still been named in the final teams today though ... who knows whats going on. Not much of a secret if he is not even in the same state as the team.

Are they wanting to keep whether he will be replaced by Ah Chee or Smith a secret or giving him more time to get up... maybe just a corky.

We did this last year with a player ( JK ) when playing in Tassie last year and they never ended up playing.

Hackdorn this morning said it’s a 3-4 calf injury for Yeo. Reckons he won’t be back until the derby.

Yes it’s Hackdorn, but this would suck immensely if true...

Hackdorn this morning say it’s a 3-4 calf injury for Yeo. Reckons he won’t be back until the derby.

Yes it’s Hackdorn, but this would suck immensely if true...
He has been disturbingly accurate regarding injury lately. Called rioli correctly as being a 10 week injury.

All these long term foot injuries in the west have me nervous.

Definitely prefer the cautious approach as we can't afford to lose Yeo longer term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back