Injury Injury thread 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not good for Duggan. 5-6 weeks off his ankle, then rehab, recovery, general fitness, strengthening then match conditioning. If we see him back this year we'll have to change his name from Liam to Lazarus.

Not good for Duggan. 5-6 weeks off his ankle, then rehab, recovery, general fitness, strengthening then match conditioning. If we see him back this year we'll have to change his name from Liam to Lazarus.
I'm pretty sure the quoted times are until they're ready to play again, not how long they can't train etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, he's become pretty reliable has Duggo. Very replaceable at this point in his career but any small/medium that we bring in for him still has question marks on some part of their game.

Losing more mongrel from our side is disappointing. Head says bring in Rotham, heart says bring in Cole.

Cole should be given first crack. Shame for Duggan. Hope he's back for finals.

Sucks for dug. One of my faves. Im also in the rotham train. But id say we will bring cole in

Wouldn’t the wet weather soften the turf ??
Rained off and on for about 3 days ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes the surface is harder from the start of the season compared to now but 5-6 weeks ago the WAFL state game players were saying they have never played on a harder surface and over a period of time playing on the harder surface your going to be more susceptible to the ankle injuries .

I'm becoming paranoid about it now so many lower leg injuries .

Bummer, and we were heading into the business end of the season with almost a zero injury list. Steadiness and continuation of the defensive six is just so important nowadays. Personally, I would like the MC to be brave enough to bring in Watson in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back