Injury Injury thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Maybe the thinking was that there was no plan to use him on Thursday due to no tagging requirement and to save him for a specific tagging role against the Pies (Sidebottom) or Geelong (Dangerfield/Duncan) the week after.

This would have given him a WAFL match then a +/-13 day break to the SF. Now he has to play against Essendon or be on a loooong break before the SF.

except tagging Saad is probably the biggest reason we completely shut Essendon down the last time we played

ME ME ME

Senior List
Sep 23, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
If Hurn is a late out on Thursday, who should replace him? I really hope his Hamstring is not as bad as I think it is.

ME ME ME

Senior List
Sep 23, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
If we drop this game, it will be a significant step down from the 2018. With the competition so even, dropping 1 or 2 games has proven to be very costly.

I also like to see an 18 game season, where all sides play each other once only. I feel that some teams got the rub of the green by playing the weaker sides twice. By only allowing teams to play each other once during the regular season, I believe this may even out the competition more

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Josh Garlepp

@JoshGarlepp

·
1m

Naitanui poised for finals return. ~1.75 hrs of match sim, ruck work, full contact & extra sprints - 1 more training at Optus but chance back v
@essendonfc
. Hurn (hamstring) trained away from main group but was unimpeded.

Woof.

Footage of Nic nat jumping fine in ruck tap sims.

JohnW

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Josh Garlepp

@JoshGarlepp

·
1m

Naitanui poised for finals return. ~1.75 hrs of match sim, ruck work, full contact & extra sprints - 1 more training at Optus but chance back v
@essendonfc
. Hurn (hamstring) trained away from main group but was unimpeded.

Woof.

Footage of Nic nat jumping fine in ruck tap sims.
Erect

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

KERRPOW

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 28, 2008
in a town near you
AFL Club
West Coast
The team feels a bit unsettled coming into the EF. With players returning from injury out of touch or players playing impeded.

JK - Copped a knee complaint on Friday, likely to play.

HURN - hammy, likely to play impeded.

NIC - will play but hasn't for over a month.

DUGGO - very iffy in the game against the hawks.

HUTCH - unlikely to be ready until the PF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back