Injury Injury thread 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd reckon we wont risk Hurn.

He had a slight hammy few weeks back and we didnt take the risk.

Get him cherry ripe for the Semi Final.

Someone out of Schoey, NN, Ah Chee, Cameron, Duggan and Hurn won't be in the 26 man squad I guess.
Yep.

And it would make zero sense to hold Ah Chee and Cameron out of the wafl if they aren't even in the 26 (Schoey too, although possible he is cover for Hurn. Can still do that as one of the emergencies though).

So either NN is not playing (hopefully it is any of the other options!) Or Hurn or Duggan ruled out already...

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hurn should be ok considering he played out the Hawks game.
It's one of those can't win if it goes wrong situations.

Don't play him and we lose - we look like dicks.
Play him and we're winning comfortably and he does his hammy - we look like dicks.
Win the game and he does his hammy early next week - we look like dicks.

It's one of those can't win if it goes wrong situations.

Don't play him and we lose - we look like dicks.
Play him and we're winning comfortably and he does his hammy - we look like dicks.
Win the game and he does his hammy early next week - we look like dicks.
IMO if we lose to essendon we'll look like dicks regardless. I'd keep him out if he's in doubt.

Gee JK moving well for a guy who has a season ending knee injury

af7e2626af0fb0b7c25d1f34e271a2e8.jpg

The stress fracture rumour maybe? But that was suppposed to be about a key eagle. I dont think Rioli is a key player though?

You don't?

I thought the rumour was simply that it was someone who played R23. If there was substance to it surely a journo would've sniffed it out by now. They get footage of the guys going for scans etc. Willie wouldn't have been able to do a presser without someone noticing a moon boot, crutches or a limp.

He's quoted talking about his midfield split and how at 77kgs he has no fear going up against the bigger bodies in the midfield. It would be very unusual to talk that way if you're injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The stress fracture rumour maybe? But that was suppposed to be about a key eagle. I dont think Rioli is a key player though?

He's not only a key player, but already had stress fracture problems earlier in the year.

But why worry? No-one expects us to win the flag from here, and one player doesn't make or break a premiership as last year showed, so enjoy each game as it comes. We'll either end up doing real damage, or have better trade chips for Tim Kelly and an easier draw next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back