Injury Injury update 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

We don't need to replace Hombsch with a tall.

Depends how much we value Trengove being used flexibly.

Everyone remembers that Austin was pretty great last year, right?

Depends how much we value Trengove being used flexibly.

Everyone remembers that Austin was pretty great last year, right?

True. We have the flexibility to replace Hombsch with small or a tall.

Feel is one of the people on this board who takes delight in death-riding the club when it comes to injuries.

Absolutely no evidence of that.

Quite the opposite. I never believe a word the club says about injuries, ever. With good reason. See Hombsch (which I knew of earlier in the week), Pittard and Gray as very recent examples. They've quite literally trained people to assume the club is talking s**t whenever they release or don't release information about an injury.

For what it's worth, Polec is fine and will play. No issues at all.

Lying cowards.
200.webp

Quite the opposite. I never believe a word the club says about injuries, ever. With good reason. See Hombsch (which I knew of earlier in the week), Pittard and Gray as very recent examples. They've quite literally trained people to assume the club is talking s**t whenever they release or don't release information about an injury.

Hate you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol

So a guy got a scan yesterday after pulling up sore, but the club should have announced on Monday that he was injured.

The club knew he had done something on Sunday, scans confirmed it Monday morning.

Have you ever stopped to consider that the club plays down the extent of injuries so that players aren't conditioned mentally to believe that every little niggle they have at the end of a match is something that is worth pulling out of a game for? That's why we brought in Lorimer Moseley. It's nothing to do with keeping the public in the dark and everything to do with building up the pain tolerance of guys like Polec. That's why we call it hamstring tightness instead of a hamstring tear.

I also just don't get why people get upset about late or vague reporting. The club can do what it wants to suit its own agenda as far as I'm concerned. Once the team is released, we'll know who'll play
Yea I'm not sure why Joe Average Supporter Guy thinks he's top of the list in terms of injury notification.

Hopefully SPP pulls up OK as well...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back