Roast Inner Feral Fan Unleashed - Warning - Unbridled, passionate, and objectionable opinions within

Remove this Banner Ad

I've decided not to recognise the legitimacy of the 2020 AFL season. Also, AFAIC, by extension of logic, the poor quality of umpiring diminishes the validity of this year's Brownlow Medal in an otherwise illegitimate season, The whole season has been false.

I've decided not to recognise the legitimacy of the 2020 AFL season. Also, AFAIC, by extension of logic, the poor quality of umpiring diminishes the validity of this year's Brownlow Medal in an otherwise illegitimate season, The whole season has been false.

I think we're all going to look back and realise much of the season has been overanalysed and lapses in form, player rotations etc are largely redundant and a lot of the result of matches can be put down to spending half a season playing in front of no one in empty Queensland stadiums.

Good on whichever team wins the flag, but there are asterisks and all over the competition this season.

Didn’t even do my SuperCoach team or footy tips past round one

My team did shockingly bad this year, in no small part due to my fanatism for mid-priced players, but it was actually pretty enjoyable having so many trades.

Obviously the long-term planning is a big part of it, and some of the strategy goes out if you’re trading carte blanc though. I’m going to be happy when they revert back to the usual 30-trade season.

My team did shockingly bad this year, in no small part due to my fanatism for mid-priced players, but it was actually pretty enjoyable having so many trades.

Obviously the long-term planning is a big part of it, and some of the strategy goes out if you’re trading carte blanc though. I’m going to be happy when they revert back to the usual 30-trade season.
Unlimited trades? Damn, should have played on, didn’t even look after selecting initial team

Almost an entire season of home games; plus every final in your own backyard. Fairdinkum, if AFL love-child number 3 don't take full advantage of this once in a lifetime event, they may as well loose the lion logo and merge with the Sunniboys.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
If they don't win this flag, they're never gunna.

I really, really want to start punching something when I see the words 'destination club' strung together, whether in conjunction with other clubs or referring to us. I'm exercising self control, though, and not picking fights in every thread I see it appear. I shouldn't inflict my own prejudices on other people.

If you put a destination club in a room, and then you looked inside, what would you see? Absolutely ******* nothing.

I really, really want to start punching something when I see the words 'destination club' strung together, whether in conjunction with other clubs or referring to us. I'm exercising self control, though, and not picking fights in every thread I see it appear. I shouldn't inflict my own prejudices on other people.

If you put a destination club in a room, and then you looked inside, what would you see? Absolutely ******* nothing.
When will those people realise that it’s journeys that matter; not destinations. Headline hunting journos and salespeople are to blame; yet again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps, but he deliberately puts his arse out there for biting. I just think he's a flog of the highest order.
Hey, look who crawled out from under his rock!

Good to see you

Thanks dude, its been a while. Been busy, trying to find a job at the moment is pretty fkd. whats been happening in here?
Silly season in full swing, getting every player on every list ... or none at all, depends who you ask.

Just the usual

Perhaps, but he deliberately puts his arse out there for biting. I just think he's a flog of the highest order.
See, I'm about done with outrage culture and the people who insist on feeling X because someone somewhere read Y. So, when I see that Kane Cornes said something dumb/uninformed yet designed to get people angry - something that is completely transparent - I can't get angry with him. Why? Because the only reason he still has a career is that people respond to his shtik. He or his manager can go and do searches of social media - including this website, and this conversation - and they can demonstrate the reach of his comments, which they can translate directly into advertising revenue.

The way he goes away is through people not discussing him and not paying attention. So, instead of blaming someone who does something that keeps him in juicy couture, I blame the people who are unable to control themselves when he starts talking.

It is their outrage that fuels him. Without it, he's a bloke on a corner, bellowing at passers by,

See, I'm about done with outrage culture and the people who insist on feeling X because someone somewhere read Y. So, when I see that Kane Cornes said something dumb/uninformed yet designed to get people angry - something that is completely transparent - I can't get angry with him. Why? Because the only reason he still has a career is that people respond to his shtik. He or his manager can go and do searches of social media - including this website, and this conversation - and they can demonstrate the reach of his comments, which they can translate directly into advertising revenue.

The way he goes away is through people not discussing him and not paying attention. So, instead of blaming someone who does something that keeps him in juicy couture, I blame the people who are unable to control themselves when he starts talking.

It is their outrage that fuels him. Without it, he's a bloke on a corner, bellowing at passers by,
Yep. But he's still a flog who needs his arse removed.

Well put Gethelred, I am all for people being held accountable for their choices.
Save the outrage for those who have not been held accountable and 'your' blood pressure will drop by 3/4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back