Inner North

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne will bring members and fans closer to the club than ever before with the launch of its brand-new pre-season documentary, Inner North.

Following the AFL side's journey under new senior coach Alastair Clarkson, the first episode focuses on the leadership group vote and brings you inside the meetings where the historic co-captaincy model was decided.

'Leadership' will be available exclusively in the Members First hub from Monday, February 20 at 5pm AEDT, before being available to all via NMFC.com.au and the club's social channels at 7pm.

Not sure why they waited until the day before it's released to start marketing it? It could have generated a heap more interest and buzz if they started promoting it earlier.

Also, having now seen the trailer, I hope it's not going to be just a stitching together of all the vids we've already seen on the clubs YT channel!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was too young for those but if I could remember them they too would be locked . Of course I have never ventured into watching either replay of them. Funnily enough I have re watched the last quarter of that other "one"many years ago , mind boggling our kicking for goal if I had not seen it wouldn't believe it.

Was too young for those but if I could remember them they too would be locked . Of course I have never ventured into watching either replay of them. Funnily enough I have re watched the last quarter of that other "one"many years ago , mind boggling our kicking for goal if I had not seen it wouldn't believe it.
Not that I encourage it, but the damage was done before the last quarter. You need to watch the whole game to get a more realistic grasp of how gross it all was.

Actually, just watch the Hawks beat Geelong in 08 instead & picture how it might be if your team did something similar.
Also, keep an eye on the winning teams coaches box in that one.

Edit: you’re talking about 98 are you? Or something else?
It’s hard to know with all of us having different ages & not knowing how old everyone else is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back