Status
Not open for further replies.

the_voice

Senior List
Jan 12, 2009
Whittington
AFL Club
Richmond
Tom Carson + Luke Mahoney will be coaching the Western Eagles appointment will be annouced very shortly.

Mick Barrett will join some of his good mates at Alvie & they are in negotiations with Micks older brother Chris Barrett aswell.

Hilly72

All Australian
Mar 28, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy FC, Birregurra FC
South Colac are apparently chasing up to 6 north shore players, including a ruckman and some midfielders.

Based on the last couple of years they won't be picking up any real quality if they are recruiting from North Shore.

Wilkinson is coaching Birre again and it looks as if there may be a few more young South Barwon lads in the mix.

simo1616

Draftee
Nov 17, 2009
colac
AFL Club
Carlton
lewis definatley signed aswell. parsons to a club in melbourne along with joel tipping also a few rumuors shields is taking 2-3 with him to anglesea.
Is this the end of the dolphins decade at the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

driven10

Debutant
Jan 27, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
lewis definatley signed aswell. parsons to a club in melbourne along with joel tipping also a few rumuors shields is taking 2-3 with him to anglesea.

Heard Parsons and Seize have joined Montmorency in NFL.... How do do they go?

Allfooty

Rookie
Mar 30, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Hawthorn

sounds like lorne will be sliders next year unless they do some serious recruiting. Whos coaching them next year?

croc01

Draftee
Mar 4, 2009
around
AFL Club
Geelong
Shields,evans anglesea, 4 holmers signed with lara, maybe tully when he gets back from over seas to lara ,parsons playing in melbourne, winter playing in qld , white over seas for 3 yrs heathcote retired

Grey Matter

Debutant
Jun 23, 2008
geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Shields,evans anglesea, 4 holmers signed with lara, maybe tully when he gets back from over seas to lara ,parsons playing in melbourne, winter playing in qld , white over seas for 3 yrs heathcote retired
Almost right..only 2 Hollmers signed with Lara (Jack was already there and Lewis played falcons last year). Evans definately staying at Lorne. Tully will play at Lorne until Geelong VFL need him and then wont be seen after then if you read how highly Amos rates him. Neither Hollmer or Tully contributed to Lorne's results last season so wont be missed. Been told Lorne have recruited big time.

Nov 11, 2008
Uranusuwish
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Can confirm that Apollo Bay offered Micah Buchanan up and around the 25k mark but he is still undecided as he is studying herbal tea on a full time basis next year at TAFE

Keeping you informed

perma

Draftee
Dec 22, 2008
Apollo bay
AFL Club
Essendon
stick to your fishing mate, the bay has never offered micah even close to that amount he was going to go to the bay for next to nothing because his brother was heading back to play with mates, he has played in a flag before at apollo bay and knows its a place to enjoy playing footy, as tongue in cheek as your post may have been, people get the wrong idea about clubs when rumours go around about offers similair to this, the big footy is fantastic reading when people have correct posts to put up. keep the level of up and more will get on.

simo1616

Draftee
Nov 17, 2009
colac
AFL Club
Carlton
Almost right..only 2 Hollmers signed with Lara (Jack was already there and Lewis played falcons last year). Evans definately staying at Lorne. Tully will play at Lorne until Geelong VFL need him and then wont be seen after then if you read how highly Amos rates him. Neither Hollmer or Tully contributed to Lorne's results last season so wont be missed. Been told Lorne have recruited big time.

If tully comes back he wont be at lorne being chased by several gfl clubs more than likely also off to lara with hollmer boys and also has family ties out that way who has been recruited to lorne?? and who will coach??one would think it would have to be a key possie player with a lot of mates ready make a move :confused:

perma

Draftee
Dec 22, 2008
Apollo bay
AFL Club
Essendon
deluded eh........ and how much have you had to do with the family mate and their footballing ways? new subject someone bring something new to the table? bayer harris will be awesome for imps!!

croc01

Draftee
Mar 4, 2009
around
AFL Club
Geelong
Grey matter is coaching lorne next season he has lost at least 8 local blokes all ready from what i got told at training last night

Grey Matter

Debutant
Jun 23, 2008
geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Grey matter is coaching lorne next season he has lost at least 8 local blokes all ready from what i got told at training last night
Am I ??? thats great...I'd better head down there tonight and tell them coz you said so:confused:...but geez mate if your handing out coaching jobs can I have IB or Colac or maybe if I'm really good I could have South Barwon..and you heard all this at "training" did you..my mate who actually plays at lorne told me they haven't started "training" yet....mmmm I wonder what type of "training" you're doing....if it's what I think you should stop straight away or you WILL go blind !!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

croc01

Draftee
Mar 4, 2009
around
AFL Club
Geelong
I didn,t say i played for Lorne did i, And the team i play for have been training for weeks now,hit a nerve did i. And Lorne have lost about 8 from last year cos my mate is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back