In's and Out's for 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2010
Ballarat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyone interested in a practice match on the 13th of march at corio we had a side pull out today

Heard a good rumour the other day that Sean Gallagher who just signed a contract with Leopold was going to try and get his contract ripped up so he could sign with the Western Eagles for some big $$$$ !! Carson must have an open cheque book to play with this year......... Carso dont waste your time on Gallagher he dislocated his wrist monday and got 6 pins put in his arm ! :thumbsu:

Hilly72

All Australian
Mar 28, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy FC, Birregurra FC
Up here in Brisbane, word is one of our Clubs has pickled up 3 North Shore blokes, Milligan & Witney (brothers), I think this is their last names? Going to play Div 2.

Any word on how they went down south?
I would imagine the comp up here is a fair bit behind, this one. :confused::confused:

The Geelong Football League is one of the strongest Country Leagues, so any player that has played senior footy is going be a reasonable player.

That said North Shore have really struggled over the last couple of years

YOINKO#5

Draftee
Jan 5, 2010
Everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Any teams played a praccy match as yet?? if so who played well??

Warra played Cobden last friday night under lights.
they didn't do to bad with the numbers warra had ( 8 senior players missing)
in the end warra went down by 10 goals but not a bad effort against a top 3 side in the Hampden this year.
Imps deafeted Narranda friday night the looked pretty sharp to

????

Draftee
Jun 4, 2006
essendon
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Fill in the gaps on this one...

Premiers:
Wooden Spooners:
League Medal:
Biggest Improver from 09:
Biggest Slider from 09:
Goal Kicker:
Most expensive team:
Most under-rated player:
Most over-rated player:
Most loyal player in the league:
Toughest bloke in the league:
Biggest Sook in the league:

????

Draftee
Jun 4, 2006
essendon
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi Lads
i'm from down Colac way and one of the clubs have picked a player called Gaberial Rae he played a Roxbourgh Park last season.
does any one know if he is any good?
apparently a few clubs...

yoinko-just been looking through the forums and saw this kids name.and though id drop u aline.played with him b4 and against....very good and freakish if he gets going..not the biggest guy but too quick 4 any player especially iif ball gets delivered properly...straight kick..rarely misses...wheres he playing these days?

justchecking

Senior List
May 26, 2008
Colac

Premiers:
Wooden Spooners:
League Medal:
Biggest Improver from 09:
Biggest Slider from 09:
Goal Kicker:
Most expensive team:
Most under-rated player:
Most over-rated player:
Toughest bloke in the league: =

Premiers: Birregurra
Wooden Spooners: Forrest
League Medal: K Beckett
Biggest Improver from 09: Apollo Bay
Biggest Slider from 09: Forrest
Goal Kicker: Mark Whealan
Most expensive team: Warra
Most under-rated player: M Williamson
Most over-rated player:
Toughest bloke in the league: Luke Phillips

YOINKO#5

Draftee
Jan 5, 2010
Everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Hi Lads
i'm from down Colac way and one of the clubs have picked a player called Gaberial Rae he played a Roxbourgh Park last season.

yoinko-just been looking through the forums and saw this kids name.and though id drop u aline.played with him b4 and against....very good and freakish if he gets going..not the biggest guy but too quick 4 any player especially iif ball gets delivered properly...straight kick..rarely misses...wheres he playing these days?

??????- that's good to hear he is playing Irrewarra Beeac in the CDFNL. His old man use to coach there,
i use to play with the coach from Warra at Colac a couple of years ago so he will be happy to hear that.

YOINKO#5

Draftee
Jan 5, 2010
Everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong

Premiers: Irrewarra-Beeac
Wooden Spooners: Otway
League Medal: Mick Davis
Biggest Improver from 09: Simpson/Imps
Biggest Slider from 09: Lorne
Goal Kicker: Luke Vickers
Most expensive team: Simpson
Most under-rated player: Troy Keating
Most over-rated player: Herman - Lorne
Most loyal player in the league: Adam McNarmara
Toughest bloke in the league: Luke Phillips

????

Draftee
Jun 4, 2006
essendon
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
yer no worries...be interestin to c how he goes...shud be worth 60-70 goals if played outta the square......u playin at warra 2? wats the standard of cdfl like?

YOINKO#5

Draftee
Jan 5, 2010
Everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
??????--- CDFNL standard not to bad the top 4 sides are pretty good and falls away quickly.
this year there will be about 7 sides pushing for the top 5 spots so should be a good year for the league.
i play in the Geelong league i just know the guys who are playing at warra and at Alvie that use to play up here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 29, 2009
ballarat
AFL Club
Adelaide
Saw Birregurra play on the weekend against Rokewood, and they looked very good. Birre missing a few, while Rokewood were also missing a fair few. Davis only played a half, while Kirby and Nolan kicked a few each.

They look ready to go that one step further in 2010. A great bunch of blokes and i wish them all the best..

pidgon

Rookie
Feb 4, 2008
ballarat
AFL Club
Fremantle
Saw Birregurra play on the weekend against Rokewood, and they looked very good. Birre missing a few, while Rokewood were also missing a fair few. Davis only played a half, while Kirby and Nolan kicked a few each.

They look ready to go that one step further in 2010. A great bunch of blokes and i wish them all the best..

Will second that mother. Was at the game as well and was a top hit out between the two teams. Birregurra had some talent there and a good mix of talls and smalls. Will be intrested to see how they go this year. Great game played in good sprits. Thanks to all the Birrrgurra boys for coming across. :thumbsu:

silvermagpie

Debutant
Nov 19, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi Lads

i see he has been put through as cleared by vafa but funny enough has played last two years in essendon league.Know for fact has not been cleared by roxburgh park shouldn,t be playing anywhere i reckon until sorted out

fast eddy

Rookie
Apr 10, 2008
western vic
AFL Club
Melbourne
i see he has been put through as cleared by vafa but funny enough has played last two years in essendon league.Know for fact has not been cleared by shouldn,t be playing anywhere i reckon until sorted out

Well how then did he get cleared to warra? Someone cleared him, maybe he was never cleared to the Essendon league in the first place so are 'roxburgh park' the ones at fault? His name is in the system now as an Irrewarra player. Fair game i say

Hilly72

All Australian
Mar 28, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy FC, Birregurra FC
Will second that mother. Was at the game as well and was a top hit out between the two teams. Birregurra had some talent there and a good mix of talls and smalls. Will be intrested to see how they go this year. Great game played in good sprits. Thanks to all the Birrrgurra boys for coming across. :thumbsu:

It was a good hit out, Birre were missing at least 7 that would walk straight into the 1's.

Massive night on the track this week as well, a real buzz at Birre this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back