Hilly72

Mar 28, 2003
Fitzroy FC, Birregurra FC
I see that Lee Hollmer had his picture on the back of the Geelong Addy today in a Lara jumper today and the article stated that Lewis had signed also.

Grey Matter

Jun 23, 2008
geelong
I didn,t say i played for Lorne did i, And the team i play for have been training for weeks now,hit a nerve did i. And Lorne have lost about 8 from last year cos my mate is one of them.
Where did I say I disagreed with your 8 players...if you listen and read the stuff I do my guess is you're close to the mark...but what my mate tells me who actually plays at lorne unlike you is that these player have been replaced and then some...some names have already been mentioned on this thread....just think it would be foolish to write lorne off until you actually here it first hand...any side that has hermans, hovey and evans in their forward line is going to be hard to stop...IMO :rolleyes:

croc01

Draftee
Mar 4, 2009
around
if tully comes back he wont be at lorne being chased by several gfl clubs more than likely also off to lara with hollmer boys and also has family ties out that way who has been recruited to lorne?? And who will coach??one would think it would have to be a key possie player with a lot of mates ready make a move :confused:
your a bit quiet simo1616 cat got your tongue

YOINKO#5

Draftee
Jan 5, 2010
Everywhere
Hi Lads new big footy follower, just reading your threads and the local papers there seems to be some very big inclusions into your local league. it will be interesting to follow the cdfnl this year. i think irrewarra beeac will be hard to beat again but iit look like some of the bottom teams might be alot strongier this year. Simpson might be one to watch for a finals spot?

justchecking

May 26, 2008
Colac
Hi Lads new big footy follower, just reading your threads and the local papers there seems to be some very big inclusions into your local league. it will be interesting to follow the cdfnl this year. i think irrewarra beeac will be hard to beat again but iit look like some of the bottom teams might be alot strongier this year. Simpson might be one to watch for a finals spot?

Anyone know if CDFL are going to have interleague this year??

Would be interesting to see who would make it.

Would anyone like to make their own CDFL interleague team up?

Would be good to see

Allfooty

Rookie
Mar 30, 2008

Irrewarra
Birre
Lorne

South
Simpson
Alvie

them bottom three to fight about 4 and 5. irrewarra will again be the ones to beat

YOINKO#5

Draftee
Jan 5, 2010
Everywhere
straight out of the irrewarra camp- Xav Meade is heading back to Perth and Big Greg Seiz is staying put in Melbourne. big loss for the bombers but they need to loose a few more before they are back with the pack.

just out of interest, who dou you guys think might be players to watch this season?

Spot1

Rookie
Jun 27, 2008
Vic
does anyone know if Forrest will improve next year, I know they always have a big Geelong influence. Is Forrest one of the better grounds to play at, is it a ground that CDFL players look forward to playing at?

justchecking

May 26, 2008
Colac
does anyone know if Forrest will improve next year, I know they always have a big Geelong influence. Is Forrest one of the better grounds to play at, is it a ground that CDFL players look forward to playing at?

Not too sure how they will go, they were average last year and have lost some of their better players.

I played there personally for the first time last year and rated it one of the best grounds to play on, good for the viewers to watch the game there as well.

Spot1

Rookie
Jun 27, 2008
Vic
Not too sure how they will go, they were average last year and have lost some of their better players.

I played there personally for the first time last year and rated it one of the best grounds to play on, good for the viewers to watch the game there as well.

Trying to assess what the club is like, are they considered tough opposition (hard at the ball and play for each other - not sniping) or are they a joy to play against because of the ground and drive?

the_voice

Jan 12, 2009
Whittington
I hear from a very good source that the Western Eagles have recruited 3 Belmont Lions at this stage in Scott Pickett, Andrew Malone and there ex coach John Tate ! All apparently are gonna be on some very handy kanga !

Can anyone confirm if Luke mahoney is really getting $800 a game at South Colac ?

ringo1

Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
I hear from a very good source that the Western Eagles have recruited 3 Belmont Lions at this stage in Scott Pickett, Andrew Malone and there ex coach John Tate ! All apparently are gonna be on some very handy kanga !

Can anyone confirm if Luke mahoney is really getting $800 a game at South Colac ?
It won't make a difference to the Berri boys as I reckon they have the coach and players to take the flag this year. One name that Wilkinson looks like enticing is a guy Hudgson who is flying on the track.Another one is fitness freak Matt Jeffrey from Bendigo-a gun!!!:thumbsu: And don't be suprised if his cousin Paul Henderson makes his debut this year if his wife lets him:D

Mr Magoo74

Rookie
Jun 18, 2008
Ballarat
Storm
It won't make a difference to the Berri boys as I reckon they have the coach and players to take the flag this year. One name that Wilkinson looks like enticing is a guy Hudgson who is flying on the track.Another one is fitness freak Matt Jeffrey from Bendigo-a gun!!!:thumbsu: And don't be suprised if his cousin Paul Henderson makes his debut this year if his wife lets him:D

Berri plays in the Riverland Football League in South Australia.:confused:

What's it got to do with the CDFL? :)