In's and Out's for 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nov 29, 2009
ballarat
AFL Club
Adelaide
Were you the spelling champ at school?? You hero, you're a MUPPET!! And no apologies for the capital letters either fiddler!!!:eek::(:thumbsdown:

was a pretty poor mistake mate.. you came on talking up 'Birra' only to call them something different. the least you could have done, would be to spell the team's name correctly. oh well.. chin up.. you'll know for next time. :thumbsu:

btw. I do agree with you about 'Birra' they are a quality outfit, Wilko was smart to get the young recruits that he did get last season.

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
was a pretty poor mistake mate.. you came on talking up 'Birra' only to call them something different. the least you could have done, would be to spell the team's name correctly. oh well.. chin up.. you'll know for next time. :thumbsu:

btw. I do agree with you about 'Birra' they are a quality outfit, Wilko was smart to get the young recruits that he did get last season.

Apologies for the 10 Wild turkey cans-Wilko is a legend and has completed a huge fitness kick and those recruits-especially Jefferey will be dynamite:thumbsu:

justchecking

Senior List
May 26, 2008
Colac
Apologies for the 10 Wild turkey cans-Wilko is a legend and has completed a huge fitness kick and those recruits-especially Jefferey will be dynamite:thumbsu:

I heard Birre are looking the goods, does anyone know if all the new recruits from last year are going around again??

Hilly72

All Australian
Mar 28, 2003
Geelong
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy FC, Birregurra FC
Not too sure how they will go, they were average last year and have lost some of their better players.

I played there personally for the first time last year and rated it one of the best grounds to play on, good for the viewers to watch the game there as well.

apart from the rabbit holes.....

they had to bring a wheel barrow onto the ground to fill a hole against Birre last year.

But it drains well and doesn't get very windy!

mayhem20202

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2007
Sale, Vic
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United
I noticed on my local league's site that a guy by the name of Scott Oborne has put in a clearance from the Colac & District League to one of the clubs in my league. Unfortunately the site doesn't list the club's name that he is coming from, just the league. Does anyone know this guy, able to shed any light on him or his playing ability?

justchecking

Senior List
May 26, 2008
Colac
Does anyone know if X meade is leaving the bombers this year?? I heard he was going back to perth??

That would leave a big hole as he is one of the best defenders in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YOINKO#5

Draftee
Jan 5, 2010
Everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Xav Meade is leaving Warra to go back to perth for a couple of years with his girlfriend. Greg seiz has also left.
but from what i have been told around town is they look strong and maybe you might see an ex Colac Tiger star fill the centre half back position but he is still un decided.
the league looks very strong i cant see a weak link this year with every team recruiting well.
meade will be a big loss for the bombers though and a big weight off opposition forwards.

justchecking

Senior List
May 26, 2008
Colac
Xav Meade is leaving Warra to go back to perth for a couple of years with his girlfriend. Greg seiz has also left.
but from what i have been told around town is they look strong and maybe you might see an ex Colac Tiger star fill the centre half back position but he is still un decided.
the league looks very strong i cant see a weak link this year with every team recruiting well.
meade will be a big loss for the bombers though and a big weight off opposition forwards.

Can we have this players name??

mayhem20202

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2007
Sale, Vic
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United
I noticed on my local league's site that a guy by the name of Scott Oborne has put in a clearance from the Colac & District League to one of the clubs in my league. Unfortunately the site doesn't list the club's name that he is coming from, just the league. Does anyone know this guy, able to shed any light on him or his playing ability?

Thanks guys.

Billy P

Debutant
Feb 22, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Based on the last couple of years they won't be picking up any real quality if they are recruiting from North Shore.

Wilkinson is coaching Birre again and it looks as if there may be a few more young South Barwon lads in the mix.

Up here in Brisbane, word is one of our Clubs has pickled up 3 North Shore blokes, Milligan & Witney (brothers), I think this is their last names? Going to play Div 2.

Any word on how they went down south?
I would imagine the comp up here is a fair bit behind, this one. :confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back