Suspended
Dec 14, 2000
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
Id say

In : Perrie (has to get a game!)
Skipworth (give him another go)
Richardson (Lets give him another chance at AFL)
Bode (should be in very soon!)

Out : Robran (inj)
D.Gallacher (feel sorry for him, but not good enuf for AFL)
Welsh (Inj)
Bickley (Form has been absolutely shocking!)

Thats personal opinion......what do you think are Eccle's chances of playing for the Pride of South Australia again??? will he be used as trade bait at the end of the year???

GO YOU CROWS! ;)

Agree with most of that QT. I hope they pick Richo and tell him that he is guaranteed say 4 games. That would take some of the pressure from him and let's face it, even if he doesn't get a touch we're no worse off than we have been up till now. He just needs to hit the packs a lot harder and make a contest. We don't really need him to kick 6 goals each week just make a strong contest.

As for Bicks, he gets the ball ok but his disposal which has been good in the past has just been woefull.

Agree about D. Gallager. I guess you have to feel for him but really is useless. His turnover rate would be comparable to Matty Connell.

I like Perrie. He had that purple patch last year before he was injured and I'm sure there's plenty more of that good form still in him.

Bode will be very uselful particularly with the loss of Welsh. Vardy looked ok on the wing and Bode would just fit in nicely up forward.

Hey QT - wash your mouth out

Bicks was our best player at the start of the year

He is an ornament to the game and the AFC

He deserves a few weeks more yet.

I thought at least he went in hard all game agasint Essendon.

• Banned
Jars, dont get ym wrong, i like bickley.....

But maybe a few weeks in the SANFL will do him a lot of good.

Look at Broderick at richmond, got dropped ...done him alot of good, playing good footy again.

Bickley at the moment, is at his worst form in his career.....

Richardson to Bode

Originally posted by Spogs
Agree with most of that QT. I hope they pick Richo and tell him that he is guaranteed say 4 games. That would take some of the pressure from him and let's face it, even if he doesn't get a touch we're no worse off than we have been up till now. He just needs to hit the packs a lot harder and make a contest. We don't really need him to kick 6 goals each week just make a strong contest.

As for Bicks, he gets the ball ok but his disposal which has been good in the past has just been woefull.

Agree about D. Gallager. I guess you have to feel for him but really is useless. His turnover rate would be comparable to Matty Connell.

I like Perrie. He had that purple patch last year before he was injured and I'm sure there's plenty more of that good form still in him.

Bode will be very uselful particularly with the loss of Welsh. Vardy looked ok on the wing and Bode would just fit in nicely up forward.

I semi agree with the return of Richardson:rolleyes:

Can the Crows afford the luxury of telling him he has got EVEN two games, to prove his worth though?

As much as Id love a quickleading forward pack cruncher, I dont think he's got it in him.:eek:

However, should the coaching staff "reward" this fella in a couple of night games ( and THAT to me is a problem for him on its own) then Bode MUST be crumbin in front of him.

Then maybe we'll get some value out of Richo.

As for Bickley, knowing the Port Pirie lad like I do, He'd be hurtin pretty bad with his poor disposal and would be keen to make amends. He wont be dropped this week. But sh1t he needs to lift!!:mad:

D Gallagher will be traded next year...and as Murphys Law has often shown, he'll burn us playing for another club in two years time.

And er ...Go Crows
:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back