Ins and outs vs Geelong rd 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Minson, Cordy, Djerrkura, Markovic
In: Campbell, Panos, Grant, Talia

Cordy out purely because I'd just like to see Panos have a shot.
Grant only because Djerrkura has to go out. Can't stand watching him run around in the side.

In: Campbell, Panos, Talia, Veszpremi, Tom Hill, Sherman & Howard. (3 to become emergencies.)
Out: Minson, Cordy, Markovic & Djerrkura.

Might as well give Panos & Hill games since we are playing all the kids now, just to get some games into them & to see where they are at.

OUT: Minson IN: Campbell - Self-explanatory
OUT: Djerrkura IN: Panos - Cordy is the only tall in that forward line so room for Panos to come in for a smaller guy
OUT: Markovic IN: Talia - I want Talia to play. Markovic will probably be preferred to Roberts/Talia though because he has a bigger body and is a bit more experienced. Would love to see both Roberts and Talia play out the season though.

Looking forward to Roughead on Hawkins, if we decide to do it. Will be a great test for the big fella on the best forward in the competition right now. We'll probably need Brian Lake to play loose man as cover in defence to help him out though.

B: Lake Roughead Roberts
HB: Murphy Talia Wood
C: Smith Boyd Wallis
HF: Higgins Panos Addison
F: Dickson Cordy Giansiracusa
R: Campbell Griffen Picken
I: Johannisen Jong Cooney Skinner

Team doesn't look too good to be honest. Lots of youngsters in though.

In: Campbell, Howard
Out: Minson, DJ

Skinner and Markovic are close to being outs, but I'd prefer Marko to take JPod. May help boost his trade value. It also depends on how Macca intends to use Lake - would be good experience for Roughie to lead a defense against Hawkins and Pods but it could get messy and one skinny kid (Roberts) may be enough. Roberts could also go out for Talia but I think two games in a row is the minimum.

It didn't sound like Vez earned his spot back, Sherman may come back in but I think his cards are already stamped. At least he is performing in the VFL. Who else have we realistically got?

I think Campbell will come in for Minson. Hargrave will probably come back in also. I hope Panos gets a game. I think DJ will come out. I also think Roberts will. Cordy might or might not. B Mac does tend to play the kids a couple of weeks rather than in 1 out the next.

Marko....I think he's not our first choice defender....but he's solid support. Can't have too many kids playing so while Talia could come on for him, I'm not sure that will be the case. With Roughy learning the caper and Lake playing forward you need a bit of stability.

Be interesting to see if Coons plays. I think he's playing purely for his peace of mind. I reckon, he's deciding if he can play with the knee before going through pre season.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back