North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
IMO

In: Drew, Jess, Harris

Out: Porter, Blakes & Arch(inj)

Pressure is on Pickett

Who else?

Arch seemed very confident of playing when he spoke on the radio show last night so I'll leave him in. Doesn't sound like Blakes has the confidence of the coach at the moment so he'll probably go to the MK's for some match fitness. DP also said minimal changes only so I'll go with JB out and Teague in.

Tend to agree with the hurricane here. Porter's had too many chances & Petrie's been killing them in the magoos. Blakey out injured (concussion, shoulder, whatever) with Teague his obvious replacement (I hope he has discovered pace in the off season though).

Go Roos

Porter wont get dropped. Not because he doesnt deserve it, but Pagan rates him highly and gives any new recruits like him numerous chances before (if ever) dropping them. He said on RooRadio that both Spider and Porter are ahead of Drew right now and i cant imagine he'd change his mind in the space 3 days.

If Arch is fit, I'd say the only change will be Blakey out for Teague.
Harris a possible outside chance.

Originally posted by Carlos
Porter wont get dropped. Not because he doesnt deserve it, but Pagan rates him highly and gives any new recruits like him numerous chances before (if ever) dropping them. He said on RooRadio that both Spider and Porter are ahead of Drew right now and i cant imagine he'd change his mind in the space 3 days.

Damn

gotta be quick to have an opinion on this board

Blakey gone for Teague, Harris might get a chance but since he spent the 4th Q for the MK's on the bench its unlikely

Watt deserves to be dumped for his effort almost as much as he deserves to get a couple of games in a row with some decent field time. Hopefully he will get another chance (and perform)

In: Harding, Teague
Out: Blakey (inj) S Motlop

Whilst Motlop has been playing well, I think Denis will want him to have as run in the magoos to get some match time after a lot of time on the bench last week.

Harding was unlucky to get dropped last week and was the classiest player for the MKs last week.

Don't agree with the Porter comments. Whilst last two weeks haven't been great, I think his first few weeks were sufficient to maintain his spot. He wasn't the worst last week.

Originally posted by Carlos

Agree on Porter for the second reason more than the first (Bourke, Sinclair would argue that they aren't exactly being given chances)
Also,
"we're waiting for Dylan Smith and Daniel Harris to show us that they're ready to play seniors football" was pretty close to what he said last night, so barring an unforeseen injury, I doubt the hurricane's time has come just yet. :(

Pagan hinted last night on the radio that there would only be 1 or 2 changes.

Teagues a dead set cert to replace Blakey if he doesnt play.

Petrie didnt have a good match by all reports on the weekend, and doubt he'll come in.

Harding was hinted as a possible incluson.

IN: Teague, Harding
OUT: Blakey, Motlop Jrn (hope not)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back