Ins this week??

Remove this Banner Ad

BlueBoy83

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2004
Other Teams
CARLTON
Ne one got ne thoughts on team changes for this weekend???

Out:
Clarke (never gets game time, why bring him in?????)
Walker (not saying i want him dropped, but think he will be).
Bannister (benched last week, could get the chop? but would be a good tag for the roo?? maybe)

In:
Mcgrath
O'Halpin
Hulmey (if fit)
Livingstone (c'mon we need him to cover the talls!!)

Outs: Clarke, Mckormick, either prendergast or morell or both

Ins: O'hailpin, Simpson, Mcgrath, Hulme

Am i the only one who wants to see livo???

He is not crap, just not developed as quickley as we would have hoped.

He could be groomed into a tall defender, he just needs game time in the seniors!! Someone must share my view??

Originally posted by BlueBoy83
Am i the only one who wants to see livo???

He is not crap, just not developed as quickley as we would have hoped.

He could be groomed into a tall defender, he just needs game time in the seniors!! Someone must share my view??

I share your views and i hope he breaks in soon.

Originally posted by TheHeatleyStand
I share your views and i hope he breaks in soon.

if morrel is dropped ill be very dissapointed ... he played quite well on sunday.

clarke = certainty
mccormack = certainty
walker = certainty
bannister i hope not, give him the job on the roo?

Can ne one tell me about kade simpson, whats his form been like for the bullants??? what sort of midfield player is he?? ie quick or in and under??

I want Livo to get a game to!!

I'm sick of the team only having two genuine tall backmen. Does any other team in the comp use only two tall backmen? I dont think so. Just give him the third tall (S Stevens)and he'll go alright i reckon.

Officially just in:

IN:
Harford
McGrath
Simpson

OUT:
Bannister
Clarke
McCormick

EMG:
Beasy
O'Halpin
Waite

Q'n: Where the hell is livo?? I mean who are we gonna match up on carey, welsh, stevens, edwards, burton if played forward.

We need a 3rd tall, this is starting to really pi$$ me off!!!

I am quite happy with those inclusions, Simpson, McGrath and Harford. I am looking forward to seeing McGratch unleashed in the midfield, I have a gut instinct that he will be very dangerous - match winner. You may think that's a big statement, let's just wait and see.

About Luke Livingston, I think he will get game time, but I would like to see him string two or three good games together in the VFL. If he doesn't do that, he won't be around much longer, as Carlton need another cleanout.

Originally posted by stokesy
I am quite happy with those inclusions, Simpson, McGrath and Harford. I am looking forward to seeing McGratch unleashed in the midfield, I have a gut instinct that he will be very dangerous - match winner. You may think that's a big statement, let's just wait and see.

About Luke Livingston, I think he will get game time, but I would like to see him string two or three good games together in the VFL. If he doesn't do that, he won't be around much longer, as Carlton need another cleanout.

i hope ur right about mcgrath, im lucky ive got fox footy up here in syd so i get to see the game.

livingstone is way too good to get rid of at the end of the year ... sometimes bigger body blokes take time, remember he was only drafted 2001. so he's only like 21 ish. i think its good to bring harford in. im not sure how quick they are over there, with a bit of rain it could really suit him.

can ne one tell me the progress of kenna, had big raps on him, atm hasnt been up to afl standard??

I would like to see Stephen Kenna used as a small forward when he gets more game time, just try him down there in the goal square, that way, we can leave Matthew Lappin down back - if Kenna kicks two or three goals a game.

Originally posted by stokesy
I would like to see Stephen Kenna used as a small forward when he gets more game time, just try him down there in the goal square, that way, we can leave Matthew Lappin down back - if Kenna kicks two or three goals a game.

40 - 60 goals a year for a small forward is a huge effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back