Inside the camp that brought down the Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Any club that thinks power stancing and attending ridiculous camps like that will improve player performance deserves to be at the bottom of the ladder. Which, funnily enough is where they’re sitting right now the silly campaigners

Yes being neither a supporter of either side, the first time I saw the power stance was at the start of the 2017 GF. I laughed loud. What the f--k is that? At that point I knew Richmond were gonna win it.

Yes being neither a supporter of either side, the first time I saw the power stance was at the start of the 2017 GF. I laughed loud. What the f--k is that? At that point I knew Richmond were gonna win it.

So by that logic you would have predicted a loss by the Crows in the 2017 prelim, because they did the stance b4 that game too.
As a reminder they went on to belt Geelong by 50+ pts.

The power stance is a meaningless side note to any of the Crow’s issues.

So by that logic you would have predicted a loss by the Crows in the 2017 prelim, because they did the stance b4 that game too.
As a reminder they went on to belt Geelong by 50+ pts.

The power stance is a meaningless side note to any of the Crow’s issues.
So by your logic the GF was going to be a 50+ flogging of Richmond.

Well as I said earlier, I had no emotive skin in the result of the 2017 GF. Obviously the power stance had no impact on the result. I just thought it was funny/peculiar and I very much doubt it put the wind up the Richmond players. Quite the contrary.

Headline Text
'AFL 2020: Adelaide Crows wife-sharing allegation from 2018 pre-season camp nightmare

An insider has reportedly lifted the lid on another stunning series of sordid details from the Adelaide Crows’ infamous pre-season camp nightmare.'

Actual Un-attributed Quote'
"The report revealed the claims of one insider, who says he can recall that some players were told the playing group needed to form a bond “so tight that if a teammate slept with your wife it would be OK”. '

That was tough to read.
They are human beings.
As much as we like to take the piss out of them for 2017 that would have been very confronting.
I just find it so hard to believe in the modern era where team building is conditioned more around hugging your teammates than scolding them , little wonder it ended in tears

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back