Insiders

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope this doesn't mean Andrew Bolt starts being a panelist again :$
Think I read somewhere he's getting an opportunity to push his distortions of the truth, errors of fact and inflammatory drivel on a pay-for-view network.

Insiders is decidedly better without Blot and Wakerman.

I thought Henderson and Marr would have a punch up this morning. While I agree with Marr on many things and he can get emotional his refusing to make eye contact with Henderson and petulance on some issues makes him look like a dick. Henderson is a hate filled troll but he's great on insiders because as he's like an evil villian.

Last edited:
I thought Henderson and Marr would have a punch up this morning. While I agree with Marr on many things and he can get emotional his refusing to make eye contact with Henderson and petulance on some issues makes him look like a dick. Henderson is a hate filled trolled but he's great on insiders because as he's like an evil villian.

lol, the abc always wheels them out whenever the asylum seeker issue pops up.....but (if my memory serves me right) not sitting next to each other.

Made it extra awkward without the one or two journos separating them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope this doesn't mean Andrew Bolt starts being a panelist again :$
Pretty sure Gina gave him his own show so he didnt look the fool trying to explain himself and actually use facts.
Hope they have a rotation of the " intellectual " right to appear fair and balanced and because its funny.

Good to see Joes cigar smoking mate agree that Australians must learn to live within their means. Wish they could have followed their own advice before spending big when they got the keys

Does he mean the majority of wage earners who bring up a family, pay tax, pay rates & mortagages & for water etc etc, or the LNP mates who seem to pay little or no tax?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back