Insiders

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christopher Pyne has a head and personality you just want to put your hand through.
He was very shouty this morning. Makes me think he is hiding something. And he is the one polly I hate because he always , always deflects back and uses the tired old line '' don't worry about that what about Bill , what about Bill , what about Anthony what about what they are doing '' and ad infinitum tedium.

He was very shouty this morning. Makes me think he is hiding something. And he is the one polly I hate because he always , always deflects back and uses the tired old line '' don't worry about that what about Bill , what about Bill , what about Anthony what about what they are doing '' and ad infinitum tedium.
He got absolutely obliterated by Barry today. The party is in turmoil with the abbott v turnball saga and a related battle of ultra conservative v conservative

Insiders went through seats that could possibly fall

Based on their numbers, its about a 12 to 15 seat majority to ALP

They were being generous if anything. Didn't even mention Leichhardt, Swan, Brisbane (where the bookies have Labor as the favourites,) plus a swag of reach seats that might pop out of nowhere if big swings in Vic & QLD hold up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back