Insiders

Remove this Banner Ad

as someone who had symptoms and having just returned from SE Asia I was totally confused as to what I needed to do upon return, isolate, get tested, there is no clear direction at all, the health website lists a few places of concern yet the hotlines list a whole bunch more, thus making it confusing to say the least.

list all the places on the website and be consistent...I mean ffs, they say its ok to go the gym but to keep social distance?!? it’s one or the other, not both.
Self isolate and get tested ASAP.

So it sounds like it went well......

:drunk:

Crisis is so bad that the putz had time to have a dig a PVO....gee , wonder who put him up to that ?..........................

Petulant ******* liberal scum
Good morning or should I say good afternoon in your neck of the woods?
D3A1F157-3A82-4CA1-A1E3-233E05A8E01B.gif

Self isolate and get tested ASAP.

I have and it came back negative but I don’t know what I should do now..it’s just ridiculous, because I am returning from 2 of the countries that are listed on the 1800 hotline.

RHM says I am ok to do what I like...Federal Govt says another thing.

I have and it came back negative but I don’t know what I should do now..it’s just ridiculous, because I am returning from 2 of the countries that are listed on the 1800 hotline.

RHM says I am ok to do what I like...Federal Govt says another thing.
You are negative.......
Have you any symptons ie fever, dry cough or shortness of breathe?

You are negative.......
Have you any symptons ie fever, dry cough or shortness of breathe?

I have the cough but I have had it for some time...actually, since Xmas, it settled for a while but is easily triggered by the s**t air in Asia and the constant burning off up there...which in turn triggers my asthma, but no fever.

So, allergic response....not viral.
what does gap say?

only got off the plane on Friday then went to RMH and then straight home..what I do know is that my cough was exacerbated by the foul air and my lungs are still inflamed from the infection in December.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone else here have a hard time understanding anything that Hunt was saying? He seemed to be speaking a lot but I didn't follow much of it. The Medical guy looked like he really want to say some things but also not upset the Minister at the same time.

Did anyone else here have a hard time understanding anything that Hunt was saying? He seemed to be speaking a lot but I didn't follow much of it. The Medical guy looked like he really want to say some things but also not upset the Minister at the same time.
Only all the ******* time !

Greg Sheridan was pretty good on the couch this morning. He was a good addition to the show (didn't agree with his 'final observation' though).
Yeah i rolled my eyes at that last bit , could've easily have been written by droopy.

Greg Sheridan was pretty good on the couch this morning. He was a good addition to the show (didn't agree with his 'final observation' though).

Haha I remarked to my partner at the start of the episode that he'd be good, that he is a conservative ( we are more on the progressive side) but is well researched and knowledgeable; but he really hates the ABC.

Basically played out according to script.

Haha I remarked to my partner at the start of the episode that he'd be good, that he is a conservative ( we are more on the progressive side) but is well researched and knowledgeable; but he really hates the ABC.

Greg Sheridan just had a hissy fit for the ages on Virgina Trioli's radio show. The snowflake hung up on her :p

Well researched, just got basic facts wrong about things. Whoops.

The bar for being seen as smart, well researched and knowledgeable is so low on the right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back