News Insightful and Inciteful - 2022 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Lewis on 360: It's been a really long day, we started at 9am and went all the to 6pm....fk off U soft c0k!

Jordan Lewis on 360: It's been a really long day, we started at 9am and went all the to 6pm....fk off U soft c0k!
To be fair to him, nothing worse than a really slow group ahead of you on the golf course

Not clicking on it because I don’t want to give him the satisfaction of the click, but looks like Barrett is potting us over Rioli. *ing peanut…the situation is not the same as TK

Not clicking on it because I don’t want to give him the satisfaction of the click, but looks like Barrett is potting us over Rioli. *ing peanut…the situation is not the same as TK
033F157D-4935-4296-B063-367C045C0C9E.jpeg

He’s clueless

Completely different situations

It's a moving decision for Junior all right
3bce5bbe-bff1-4d47-9196-b2dc0663b965_text.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to give it to Barrett, it's a great format for an article.

A hot take on every team to get their supporters feeling strongly one way or another, leading to even more clicks as they share it in furious agreement or just fury.

A hot take on every team to get their supporters feeling strongly one way or another, leading to even more clicks as they share it in furious agreement or just fury.

Lost is trash

Worst series in the history of TV

this is why i dont watch/listen to any afl media for me.

im strictly at a watch the games and come on here.
its unbelievable that these ppl have a job. such double standards.

as for Damien barett... put it this way... if the guy was on fire, i wouldnt even p!$$ on him.
You are doing it wrong.

IF Damien Barrett was on fire...

THEN I wouldn't even piss on him.

Except he fundamentally doesn't understand what 'sliding doors moment' means.

Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back