Insightful Media Coverage

Brolga

Grumpy Old Git
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
I found this on youtube this morning, thought it might interest some of you. Your High Performance Manager Glenn Stuart talking at the Sloan Analytics Conference in the US

This is fascinating stuff!
In particular the information about training loads and management makes a lot of this preseason much more understandable.
Clearly so much more happens behind-the-scenes than we will ever know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SHURN

Senior List
AFL Club
West Coast
He mentions Pies only had 6 of their top 10 available, whilst we had 7. Who was missing for Collingwood? Elliot, Wells, Dunn, Reid? Would they really be top ten for the pies? Who am I missing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HoneyBadger35

Friends, Family, Flex
AFL Club
West Coast
That’s obviously just the video for the season launch. I’d expect they’ll chat to anyone and everyone for the documentary next week.

They work the narrative a bit, but that last sequence really is unbelievable. A halfway dead McGovern to Vardy, our third string ruck to start the year, to a first year player making his MCG debut who was meant to be off in Ryan, to a midfielder who could barely crack the squad and was also meant to be off.

Insane.

avishka5

150 game legend.
AFL Club
West Coast
I burst into tears when they show Dom looking like shit for Ep and then cut straight to him giving it to the pies fans. I've been a huge fan for years and had been defending him here quite a bit over season. I've never been a father but i guess you could compare my emotions with a proud parent.

Top Bottom