Insightful Media Coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

As my wife pointed out: "How are you still getting nervous? You know the bloody result. You've watched the last two minutes every morning at breakfast for the past 4 months."
My wife started complaining after the second time. I got in early and told her to GAGF and have watched it another 16 times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.titusoreily.com/afl/a-highly-unhelpful-guide-to-the-round-one

Brisbane vs West Coast (G) Fox, 8:20 pm
Did you know, and you probably don’t if you live in Victoria, that the Eagles won the Premiership last year?
It’s true; they got a cup and everything.
The collective wisdom is they can’t go back-to-back, but that same collective wisdom had them not playing finals last year.
It’s possible they win the next five Grand Finals then.

https://www.titusoreily.com/afl/a-highly-unhelpful-guide-to-the-round-one

Brisbane vs West Coast (G) Fox, 8:20 pm
Did you know, and you probably don’t if you live in Victoria, that the Eagles won the Premiership last year?
It’s true; they got a cup and everything.
The collective wisdom is they can’t go back-to-back, but that same collective wisdom had them not playing finals last year.
It’s possible they win the next five Grand Finals then.

Was just about to post these pearlerS - made me genuinely LoL:

In recent years, Port are like more recent Will Farrell movies; you think they’re going to be a lot better than they turn out to be.

In a league where horrible cash grabs are the norm, it speaks volumes that the Bulldog’s Thor jumper caused gasps from AFL fans.

In perhaps the greatest show of optimism ever, the Bulldogs are even offering it for sale, the equivalent of trying to market syphilis.

How's the divorce settlement coming along?
If there was one thing that could possibly trigger a divorce, it would be me going on about how we won the flag.
I reckon if I get the old school eagle tattooed on me Ill be a free man :cool:

That reminds me of something...

77dabfcaffe83c801c9ba9aadc5e3887.jpg
I wish one of the WA papers had of got the lads together for a photo with the cup and had the same “It’s ours” headline.

I wish one of the WA papers had of got the lads together for a photo with the cup and had the same “It’s ours” headline.

Makes me think of this:

images.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back