Insightful Media Coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

We must have built our new facilities for free. I was pretty sure we didn't even have that in the bank before taking on that project. I can't get Perkins website to load up the details but from memory that was 20-30Mn

From memory the new facility was to cost 60 million.

Of which 35 million had already been spent in 2018 on the project as reported in last years figures, leaving another 25 million to cough up in 2019 figures.

I thought our reserves at the end of last year were around the 70 million mark

So the remaining 25 million deducted from the 70 would leave 45 million.
We made 10 million in 2019, so with some overspends in the cost of the new facility, then still having 45 million reserves is quite plausible.

It's good to be the Financial King of the AFL. :westcoast: :crown: :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Last edited:

From memory the new facility was to cost 60 million.

Of which 35 million had already been spent in 2018 on the project as reported in last years figures, leaving another 25 million to cough up in 2019 figures.

I thought our reserves at the end of last year were around the 70 million mark

So the remaining 25 million deducted from the 70 would leave 45 million.
We made 10 million in 2019, so with some overspends in the cost of the new facility, then still having 45 million reserves is quite plausible.

It's good to be the Financial King of the AFL. :westcoast: :crown: :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:
You can guarantee they will come for us and our hard earned though!

Hinkley is a massive spud. I am still amazed that he managed to con Port into extending his contract in the days after we beat then in that epic 2017 elimination final.

Hinkley is my favourite coach, actually. To lead a team to lose after the siren against the same team in consecutive years is a pretty remarkable achievement.

That says more about Hinkley and his dumbass coaching that it does about Lycett though

You know how when we have a bad loss the analysis thread is like: "DROP EVERYONE THEY ARE ALL s**t!"?

Thats been Ports MC in 2019.

Amazingly enough dropping all your best players after a couple of bad games does not turn the season around.

Last edited:
Fremantle
West Coast
Adelaide
North
Hawthorn
Bulldogs
Geelong
Sydney
GWS
Richmond
Melbourne
Collingwood

All these sides have won finals since Port last won a final. Gold Coast, Essendon, St Kilda, Brisbane and Carlton are the others that have not won a final since 2014 and all of them have changed coaches during that time. Hmmm...

Just bring on the footy.Opening the paper and its Dockers,Dockers,Dockers.I swear somebody at the West has a huge crush on Fyfe.Enough of the manlove.Clubs are stealing our staff,stealing our coaches,our ideas.Sorry you scum but theres only room for one king of the jungle and we are it! My first thought was "step aside or be crushed" but then i thought ;nah! being the financial jugganaut that we are,we,ll just buy them out!!Hahahahahahahahahaha........

Now watching the 77 SOO at Subi, I always forget Blames a Perth boy and how good Max Richardson was.
Loved Monteath playing the majority of the 1st qtr with only 1 boot on!!
The little v held scoreless in the 1st....LOL

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just bring on the footy.Opening the paper and its Dockers,Dockers,Dockers.I swear somebody at the West has a huge crush on Fyfe.Enough of the manlove.Clubs are stealing our staff,stealing our coaches,our ideas.Sorry you scum but theres only room for one king of the jungle and we are it! My first thought was "step aside or be crushed" but then i thought ;nah! being the financial jugganaut that we are,we,ll just buy them out!!Hahahahahahahahahaha........

haven't you heard from every halfwit Cockburn fan, The media is soo against them

sacking their coach and CEO, players wanting out, kicking 2 goals in a derby and being a bottom 4 embarrassment is no reason for any slightly negative press

I see that predictions of a $10m profit for 2018/19 means we will be paying a ~$3.5m dividend to the WAFC. It would be interesting to see how much we have contributed to football in this state against that contributed over the same period by the cockburners over their time in the AFL.

I see that predictions of a $10m profit for 2018/19 means we will be paying a ~$3.5m dividend to the WAFC. It would be interesting to see how much we have contributed to football in this state against that contributed over the same period by the cockburners over their time in the AFL.
C'mon WK be grateful for the Dorkers.Their constant failures,their almosts,their nearlys,their manbuns,their gunnas,lotsa topless shots of fyfe,Ross,400 derby wins in a row,aaahhh gotta love 'em!!!

haven't you heard from every halfwit Cockburn fan, The media is soo against them

sacking their coach and CEO, players wanting out, kicking 2 goals in a derby and being a bottom 4 embarrassment is no reason for any slightly negative press

For 10 weeks during the 2018 season the West didn't report on any Eagles loss - not a single word. That's evidence of this ongoing conspiracy against Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back