Insightful Media Coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny how predraft he projected as someone who would be super clean by foot but may struggle with the physicality due to his size. Now he’s basically the opposite - tough, nuggety but loves to spray his kicks

I think in the GF it was more errant handballs and inability to collect the loose ball, but he did have a couple of seasons there where his kicking really suffered. Doesn't seem to be as much of an issue now. He definitely filled out though. Got a neck like a Pitbull.

Duggan was awesome with his foot skills in 2015 before his knee injury. He did have iffy foot skills for a while there but he has learned to play within his limitations and use his physicality which is great to see. I still have high hopes for him to get better and just needs to tweak a few parts of his game.

Duggan was awesome with his foot skills in 2015 before his knee injury. He did have iffy foot skills for a while there but he has learned to play within his limitations and use his physicality which is great to see. I still have high hopes for him to get better and just needs to tweak a few parts of his game.

His shockers are memorable, as was Alex Rance at the same stage of his career.

Any stats guru out there able to extract the facts by season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the first time in years, I flicked through a paper copy of the west in a cafe this morning. Came across this garbage, expecting them to at least say if Kelly was training well. Nope, just drivel on his shoe colour.

The sooner they shut down that sorry excuse for toilet paper, the better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back