Insightful Media Coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Eagles AFLW footballer (and four-time WNBL champion) Chantella Perera was our featured guest this week.

Interview goes for about 30 minutes (beginning 3 minutes in). First 10 minutes on her time at the Hawks (including an VFLW GF Best on Ground), and the remaining 20 minutes on being recruited to the Eagles, training program, how some of the other 'cross-coders' are going at the Eagles, etc...

They have the occasional misstep, one port power supporting writer in particular is not so great, but the mongrel punt is in a league of their own when it comes to insightful media coverage

This is an excellent preview

Was on AFL.com looking at "Get excited: Your club's best pre-season highlight" article, good to see nothing changed at freo re the mens team,still shite!...
It's been business as usual for the men's side, but the way the club has rallied around Ann McMahon after breaking her leg on duty as a police officer on Christmas Eve has been a positive in an otherwise terrible situation.

They have the occasional misstep, one port power supporting writer in particular is not so great, but the mongrel punt is in a league of their own when it comes to insightful media coverage

This is an excellent preview

Their match analyses are unrivalled but as you say some of their general editorial pieces are clickbaity

Honestly only so much you can say. On paper the team list is AAA with few if any weaknesses. Injuries, form and mentality are going to be the deciding factors.
Yeah I haven’t read this one yet but some of their other filler articles have been a bit meh. But their Good Bad Ugly reviews of each game are fantastic

Yeah I haven’t read this one yet but some of their other filler articles have been a bit meh. But their Good Bad Ugly reviews of each game are fantastic
QQgl.gif

Good article. Gonna be an interesting year for Yeo in 2020.

Dangercampaigner somewhat lowered Yeo's colours in that final. Won several 1v1 aerial contests with him and took some clutch contested grabs.

With Yeo getting better every season, coming off another AA jacket, entering the prime of his career, the addition of Kelly might take him another gear.

Good article. Gonna be an interesting year for Yeo in 2020.

Dangercampaigner somewhat lowered Yeo's colours in that final. Won several 1v1 aerial contests with him and took some clutch contested grabs.

With Yeo getting better every season, coming off another AA jacket, entering the prime of his career, the addition of Kelly might take him another gear.

Yeo played way too defensive for me last year. Really needs to play all out attack - Take the game on and become a goal kicking midfielder who can rest up forward. Feel like he can do so much more and have more impact on games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeo played way too defensive for me last year. Really needs to play all out attack - Take the game on and become a goal kicking midfielder who can rest up forward. Feel like he can do so much more and have more impact on games.

I felt as though he got our season on track with that defensive mindset to get himself and the team into games.

For me TK is very offensive and will push Hutch out of the middle as we adopt a new game plan with stoppages and CBDs. Yeo and Shuey are the accountable mids who can hurt you and TK can win a game off his own boot. We're now set up to play pure head to head footy through the midfield.

Hey folks, currently working on an Adam Simpson lil doco for my YouTube channel. Some might remember I did 2/3 parts of an Eagles 18 premiership doco before youtube took it down.

The premise of the doco is basically detailing the course of the Simpson era between 2014 and the premiership.

Ive done this done differently so as to avoid any risk of it being taken down, but fingers crossed all the same haha.

I hope to have it up by next week some time and can post in here if you’re interested. Cheers.

Hey folks, currently working on an Adam Simpson lil doco for my YouTube channel. Some might remember I did 2/3 parts of an Eagles 18 premiership doco before youtube took it down.

The premise of the doco is basically detailing the course of the Simpson era between 2014 and the premiership.

Ive done this done differently so as to avoid any risk of it being taken down, but fingers crossed all the same haha.

I hope to have it up by next week some time and can post in here if you’re interested. Cheers.
Look fwd to it...:thumbsu::thumbsu:

The first part of the video you did was amazing was really looking forward to it when you were forced to take it down. If there is anyway to still see it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back