Insightful Media Coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Their pre game coverage is also on YouTube. I recommend watching both together because the smash cut from them throwing to the start with everyone up and about to coming back to a funeral is brilliant.

Their pre game coverage is also on YouTube. I recommend watching both together because the smash cut from them throwing to the start with everyone up and about to coming back to a funeral is brilliant.

Tell me their review of the Collingwood Tigers prelim at 0:57 to 1:32 is not one of the funniest clips you've heard in hindsight

Bailey Smith stepped over Shep. He went back to do it from memory.

It was disrespectful for someone who has done a lot of nothing in terms of achievement in our game.

POS in my view.

Yes let them strut and swagger with arrogant overconfidence
And then when we meet in a match of high importance such as a prelim at Perth Stadium it will be very sweet when they are crushed up into little bits of crap,

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Review by Titus O'Reily

West Coast (108) v Port Adelaide (71)

With Eddie gone from Collingwood, we now get lots of shots of David Koch when his team is losing, and I have to say, it’s not as fun.

Eddie would go that hue of red, deeper the colour of the surface of Mars, but during this, Koch just looked like a father who would say, “I’m not angry, just disappointed.”

And he should be disappointed, the Power were outclassed in every facet of the game, effort being a clear example.

The Eagles just dominated them across the entire ground.

I’m no statistical guru but being down by 52-points at half time suggests to me you are struggling.

For the Eagles, everything just worked. Their forward line did forward line things, their defence was really defency and Liam Ryan locked down mark of the year.

I actually think gravity and Liam Ryan have a different relationship than the rest of us.

It must be nice to know you can jump half-an-hour early for a mark, and just wait up there for the ball to arrive.

Review by Titus O'Reily

West Coast (108) v Port Adelaide (71)

With Eddie gone from Collingwood, we now get lots of shots of David Koch when his team is losing, and I have to say, it’s not as fun.

Eddie would go that hue of red, deeper the colour of the surface of Mars, but during this, Koch just looked like a father who would say, “I’m not angry, just disappointed.”

And he should be disappointed, the Power were outclassed in every facet of the game, effort being a clear example.

The Eagles just dominated them across the entire ground.

I’m no statistical guru but being down by 52-points at half time suggests to me you are struggling.

For the Eagles, everything just worked. Their forward line did forward line things, their defence was really defency and Liam Ryan locked down mark of the year.

I actually think gravity and Liam Ryan have a different relationship than the rest of us.

It must be nice to know you can jump half-an-hour early for a mark, and just wait up there for the ball to arrive.
I really enjoy Titus’ style of writing. Though instead of saying “the defence was really defency”, I would’ve used `super defency ’

I really enjoy Titus’ style of writing. Though instead of saying “the defence was really defency”, I would’ve used `super defency ’
I've seen it on this forum before, but it's ridiculous that a satirist such as Titus seems to have a better grasp of the nuances of the AFL than professional journalists. If you like his style of writing then you would probably enjoy listening listening to his podcast, I find it a great way to spend an hour or so when he periodically records it.

This weeks review by Titus.

St Kilda vs West Coast (Marvel) 4:35pm Fox

St Kilda’s season has fallen apart faster than our nation’s vaccine rollout. Much like the vaccine rollout, I blame Europe for the Saints problems and 5G.

Things are looking so bad for the Saints, that Eagles coach Adam Simpson warned his side can’t be complacent. Ouch. Just pour some salt into the wound why don’t you.

St Kilda has many injuries but that doesn’t explain the loss to Essendon. The Saints players spent a lot of the game looking like me on the dancefloor.

Feet rooted to the spot like I’ve got a sprawling root network beneath me, swaying in a manner so uncoordinated that people interrupt me to check I’m not having a stroke.

This presents a great chance for the Eagles to win a game on the road, an event rarer than a minister being fired these days.

They should be able to get it done here, they were great against Port last week and the Saints confidence is lower than an Instagram Influencer whose latest post got three likes.

This presents a great chance for the Eagles to win a game on the road, an event rarer than a minister being fired these days.

Not his best work

Despite the ongoing narrative about how badly we dealt with the hub(s) last year we were 5-5 overall

In 2019 we were 6-5 on the road and in 2018 were undefeated in Victoria

Sam McClure on Footy Classifieds last night asking if WC would look at picking up Kade Simpson in this years mid-season draft.

FMD.

No thanks Sam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back