Inspire me

Remove this Banner Ad

After years of ridiculous riding - stacks of Tri dozens of half irons and a few iron mans the wife has quit and I am struggling for motivation - I have some of the most beautiful and challenging roads out there and I can not be stuffed - help me overcome burn out. Mind and body are strong the want is strong but the desire is not there. I don't care for knocking off time off my IM.

After years of ridiculous riding - stacks of Tri dozens of half irons and a few iron mans the wife has quit and I am struggling for motivation - I have some of the most beautiful and challenging roads out there and I can not be stuffed - help me overcome burn out. Mind and body are strong the want is strong but the desire is not there. I don't care for knocking off time off my IM.

I just retired from triathlon after 18 long years competing. I'm just doing masters bike racing and it is a truckload more fun and you win cash if you place! Get on it!

Watch more Carlton games, BG

Last edited:
Watch more Carlton games, BG
That's not working for me
Mates are in grand fondo this week
Many have qualified for world champs
I was too cheap to buy a compliant bike and had no time to train
Dammmmmmmmmm ittttt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back