Status
Not open for further replies.

nesko_25

Club Legend
Feb 5, 2006
In a cave
AFL Club
Essendon
Starting on Friday the 30th we will be running a comp fortnightly between the HDFL, KDFL, GVFL, MFL and PDFL. Every second Friday 5 sporting questions will be posted on the host leagues thread (HDFL is hosting first), these questions will be current sporting questions that are relavent to that week and can cover any sport.

Each week 2 people will be chosen and they must have a look at the questions and tell the spec mod by the friday what they think the answers are. E.g Who will make the most runs in the twenty20 match between Vic and Qld?

On the Monday the spec mod will look at the results and tally who has the most correct answers. If you have any questions or would like to participate post on here or PM me. I think we have a few wise heads amongst us and could show the other leagues a thing or two!

We must come up with team name, mascot slogan etc. Use your imagination guys!

If you're looking for a mascot Nesko, I nominate the cute little Ewok that runs around for Colbo in Bond. He would make a fantastic mascot I think, he could even be used in any of the competitions we have with the other leagues. We could guess his size as one of the questions. I'm tipping 154 cm, oops I hope no one else sees that. Ask him, I reckon he would be up for it.:D OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That could be the start of our song and then we'll confuse everyone by singing Up there Colbo. Bloody great idea I reckon.......:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back