Personal Experience Interesting Books?

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
41w1LBGVKFL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_and_Double_Government

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_J._Glennon

Why has U.S. security policy scarcely changed from the Bush to the Obama administration? National Security and Double Government offers a disquieting answer. Michael J. Glennon challenges the myth that U.S. security policy is still forged by America's visible, "Madisonian institutions"--the President, Congress, and the courts. Their roles, he argues, have become largely illusory. Presidential control is now nominal, congressional oversight is dysfunctional, and judicial review is negligible.

516P995FZTL.jpg

Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magicians' secrets are unveiled. We get a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, their pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money. A dry and boring subject? Just wait!

You'll be hooked in five minutes. Reads like a detective story - which it really is. But it's all true. This book is about the most blatant scam of all history. It's all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity.

Creature from Jekyll Island is a "must read." Your world view will definitely change. You'll never trust a politician again - or a banker.

51O-8FTfhXL.jpg

War is a Racket was the interventionist speech of the most decorated soldier in American history, a man twice awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor, who was to be made the fascist American leader in a 1932 coup d'etat. Instead, he exposed the attempt with this impressive, plain-speaking speech, one that has proven to be as popular with both peaceniks and anti-interventionists as it is extremely rare

You might try "The 70 Greatest Conspiracies Of All Time" by Jonathan Vanikin and John Whalen (Citadel Press, 1998). Not a huge amount of detail on each individual conspiracy, but lots of leads to follow. "Adventures Unlimited Press" publishes a lot of stuff on these sorts of topics.

Use this thread to post about interesting books or internet articles.
For whatever topic that pertains to this board....be it, Illuminati, UFOs, Flat Earth, etc.

Here's a reading list of books I'm slowly going thru, all in PDF format (converted from epub).

There's a few things in there not related (NFL, Star Wars, and such)....

screenshot-{domain} {date} {time}.png

A couple of good science books to read or introduce to your children...

Zetetic Cosmogony by Thomas Winships.
A Hundred Proofs The Earth Is Not A Globe by William Carpenter.
The Atlantean Conspiracy,two hundred proofs the earth is not a spinning ball by Eric Dubay.

A couple of good science books to read or introduce to your children...

Zetetic Cosmogony by Thomas Winships.
A Hundred Proofs The Earth Is Not A Globe by William Carpenter.
The Atlantean Conspiracy,two hundred proofs the earth is not a spinning ball by Eric Dubay.
Are these really science books? Do the authors have qualifications that can be verified?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are these really science books? Do the authors have qualifications that can be verified?

Read the thread title please...'Suggested Reading Lists'. It's not called 'Complain And Whinge About Other Peoples Reading Lists'.
I think you've already been spoken to about how you behave on this board.
Stop trying to turn everything into a religious discussion...The other science board is thatter way >>>>>

Read the thread title please...'Suggested Reading Lists'. It's not called 'Complain And Whinge About Other Peoples Reading Lists'.
I think you've already been spoken to about how you behave on this board.
Stop trying to turn everything into a religious discussion...The other science board is thatter way >>>>>
That's not what I did. I asked a fair question about the credentials of the authors. Kindly don't get prickly just because you can't answer the question.

I'll ask it again - what are the qualifications of the authors? I assume they've looked into their respective fields and earned said qualifications, if they have any?

That's not what I did. I asked a fair question about the credentials of the authors. Kindly don't get prickly just because you can't answer the question.

I'll ask it again - what are the qualifications of the authors? I assume they've looked into their respective fields and earned said qualifications, if they have any?

Again,if you want to make this an argument or something about your religious views take it to the other science board or the religion board.

Yes,all authors are scientists.

Scientist- a person who is studying or has expert knowledge in one or more of the natural or physical sciences.

Quite clearly all authors have expert knowledge in science as they wrote books.
If you are seeking a more religious explanation >>>>>>>

This thread is about recommending books or websites. Nobody is actually forced to read any of the recommendations if they do not wish to.

Again,if you want to make this an argument or something about your religious views take it to the other science board or the religion board.

Yes,all authors are scientists.

Scientist- a person who is studying or has expert knowledge in one or more of the natural or physical sciences.

Quite clearly all authors have expert knowledge in science as they wrote books.
If you are seeking a more religious explanation >>>>>>>

This thread is about recommending books or websites. Nobody is actually forced to read any of the recommendations if they do not wish to.
I'm not sure how the other board is a science board and a religious one at the same time? After all, science is driven by evidence, things like your shadow object are driven by faith? Also, this is a conspiracy board (it even says so), and conspiracies tend to be less evidence-driven and more faith-driven. Hopefully you'll come to realise the distinction between your faith in unexplained objects and science.

I'm not sure how the other board is a science board and a religious one at the same time? After all, science is driven by evidence, things like your shadow object are driven by faith? Also, this is a conspiracy board (it even says so), and conspiracies tend to be less evidence-driven and more faith-driven. Hopefully you'll come to realise the distinction between your faith in unexplained objects and science.

The English language is obviously not your strong point.

Religion - a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion.

Words are allowed to have more than one meaning. Science is a religion,big deal.

I don't understand why you need to keep coming to this board to argue?
Just recommend a book you like.
If you don't like someone else's book don't read it.

The English language is obviously not your strong point.

Religion - a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion.

Words are allowed to have more than one meaning. Science is a religion,big deal.

I don't understand why you need to keep coming to this board to argue?
Just recommend a book you like.
If you don't like someone else's book don't read it.
I *didn't* come here to argue, I simply asked a,question about the credentials of the authors. You're the one who started spinning this out with your weird 'science is religion' stuff.

I *didn't* come here to argue, I simply asked a,question about the credentials of the authors. You're the one who started spinning this out with your weird 'science is religion' stuff.

Well I'm glad I got to help you with a couple of definitions of our language you seem to be a little confused about.

Well I'm glad I got to help you with a couple of definitions of our language you seem to be a little confused about.
Well, you didn't really *help*, so much as mangle, but if you feel better confusing mythical shadows and religious ideas with science, more power to you.

:p:D
Use this thread to post about interesting books or internet articles.
For whatever topic that pertains to this board....be it, Illuminati, UFOs, Flat Earth, etc.

Here's a reading list of books I'm slowly going thru, all in PDF format (converted from epub).

There's a few things in there not related (NFL, Star Wars, and such)....

View attachment 370340

"GG-courtsentencing.pdf"

Verdict go your way mate? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back