Interim Round 2 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judd seems like a good, relatively unique pick up later. Only in 12% of the teams.

When was the last time he was only in 12% of the teams?

trading golby crossed my mind for about 5 seconds :p. but i'm going to persist. i think he can average 70 or so which will make some ok coin. that, and i have more pressing issues like boumann, ledger (if he doesn't play) and dickson if he doesn't play too well this week again.

My concern with him, is when he was near the ball, did not look like he wanted to work at all for it. Looked lazy and disinterested in getting the pill

Not good signs,

Normally I would adhere to this and this is of course dependant on the performance of Clay Smith this weekend, but I don't really see the issue of potentially trading someone such as Rockliff who may only score fractionally better than Clay Smith.

Hmm sounds interesting but you'll still be down a premium that you'll need to find the cash to replace at some stage. Seems only worth it if Smith can smash it and Roc is average. I know Roc had a quite game this week but he will bounce back, the difference could be a lot more than fractional.

Remember Smith's score last week was inflated by the 4 goals, which he is unlikely to get each week. Don't bank on him to ton it up every week. My tip is you'll see a 60-70 average from him.

Remember Smith's score last week was inflated by the 4 goals, which he is unlikely to get each week. Don't bank on him to ton it up every week. My tip is you'll see a 60-70 average from him.

:thumbsu: yep, putting so much faith into a relatively unknown rookie is a very risky game.

Not sure who to choose for my second ruck out of Giles or Redden

Giles and Brogan (Damn you sheedy for bringing Brogan in) vs McIntosh and Goldstein

or

Redden vs Hille and Ryder

Not sure who to choose for my second ruck out of Giles or Redden
Giles and Brogan (Damn you sheedy for bringing Brogan in) vs McIntosh and Goldstein

or

Redden vs Hille and Ryder

Redden was subbed last week but still scored very well - he is a monster. Ryder and Hille both played very well last week, but are more known for being great around the ground then great tap ruckmen. Myself I'm sticking with Redden.

Redden was subbed last week but still scored very well - he is a monster. Ryder and Hille both played very well last week, but are more known for being great around the ground then great tap ruckmen. Myself I'm sticking with Redden.

Is Port carrying another Ruckman ? Who rucked when he was subbed?

Looks like Daniel Stewart (checking AFL website stats for the game) - Port are playing a bit too tall at the moment. Would be surprised if Redden is subbed this week however given the dual threat of Ryder and Hille.

Trengove has also been recalled, who can also play ruck.

Damn.

Brogan is apparently an emergency, so that makes the decision between Giles and Redden a little bit easier if true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

where can i find final teams ?

between the new ch 7 embargo & the need to sign up for anything from the herald sun, can anybody point me to where i can find the final teams for this weekend ?

in fact if we can list everywhere teams can be obtained - web, app, paper, anywhere - ive spent an hour today in the web and cant find a thing.

Trengove barley rucked last season, he averaged a bit over 2 HO a game.

...and Yes, Brogan is an Emergency.

I think I will stick with Redden, if he plays a full game (which is likely) I think he will out score Giles, because Ports game is less likely to be a 'landslide' leaving a few more potential points available for Redden. Also McIntosh + Goldstien is a huge task, IMO.

On another note, tonight's Pies v Tigers game is huge for me both as a supporter and SC coach. I have Martin, Deledio, Ellis, Pendlebury, Sidebottom and Shaw, as well as subs Morris and Paine to come.

Big night ahead.

Trengove barley rucked last season, he averaged a bit over 2 HO a game.

...and Yes, Brogan is an Emergency.

I think I will stick with Redden, if he plays a full game (which is likely) I think he will out score Giles, because Ports game is less likely to be a 'landslide' leaving a few more potential points available for Redden. Also McIntosh + Goldstien is a huge task, IMO.

On another note, tonight's Pies v Tigers game is huge for me both as a supporter and SC coach. I have Martin, Deledio, Ellis, Pendlebury, Sidebottom and Shaw, as well as subs Morris and Paine to come.

Big night ahead.

I read Redden has been unwell all week, I don't know if that will help your decision at all but I would think Giles is the safer option this week.

Just swapped captaincy from gazza to sandilands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back