Interim Round 2 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiiiiiit. Was having a last second think about moving Reddan on the field for Giles then saw the Mummy news in the side bar. Rushed back to my sc team page only to find out I'd missed the boat by a few seconds. No ruck emergency. Fml.

I've was working, and only checked the sides again 5 minutes ago, so missed the window to get him off my field.

Late Changes are the bane of my SC exsistence!

I was piss farting around making lunch when I should have been checking my team :(

I was piss farting around making lunch when I should have been checking my team :(

I actually thought I was being pretty sensible checking the final teams on the afl website about an hour and half ago. The news must have come through just after that. After having the wrong rookies on the field last week I was getting pretty excited about putting up a good score this week. Won't happen now. :mad:

Shiiiiiit. Was having a last second think about moving Reddan on the field for Giles then saw the Mummy news in the side bar. Rushed back to my sc team page only to find out I'd missed the boat by a few seconds. No ruck emergency. Fml.

If it makes you feel any better, he's not especially setting the world on fire :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mumford just made my enemies list. ****, ****, ****! I didn't even have time to emergency Redden because I was out buying snacks. ****!

We spend too much time worrying about eating. Should be worrying about sc :(

We spend too much time worrying about eating. Should be worrying about sc :(

I don't know if it's irony or not, but now I'm too depressed to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back