Rumour Internal investigation into Sydney for tanking allegations

Remove this Banner Ad

Eshay187

Premium Platinum
Apr 26, 2012
Grill
AFL Club
Sydney
Hearing there have been some “please explains” sent to Sydney for a series of odd behaviour by senior players in games.

Examples include 50m penalty against Dane Rampe with 1 minute to go when he went over the mark by around 2 metres, another obvious one was the post climb.

Incredibly serious allegations that I pray are not true.

‘“Let’s tank, but let’s not do it by coaches making subtle positional changes, let’s do it by players doing bizarre things on the field. Actually, let’s make it just the one player doing these bizarre things. Yeah that’s good”

Agreed, it’s pretty clever, but I hope it’s not true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's incorrect. Swans have west coast their second as part of the trade to hold picks last year ah you could avoid using one of them in the academy bidding.

I put this post into google translate for reasons of clarity and consumption.
As pigeon English, can come across as a pissed person typing unfortunately.

You are mistaken. The Swans swaped/traded their second round (25) pick for west coasts future third Rnd pick for points purposes, due to the rumoured bidding on academy unknown Blakey.
Later in that same draft, The Swans and their minions west coast, traded The Swans 2019 second Rnd pick for west coasts pick 25.
Thus allowing The Swans to secure Rowbotton The Resplendent future superstar in the 2019 draft.

Hearing there have been some “please explains” sent to Sydney for a series of odd behaviour by senior players in games.

Examples include 50m penalty against Dane Rampe with 1 minute to go when he went over the mark by around 2 metres, another obvious one was the post climb.

Incredibly serious allegations that I pray are not true.
Swans still under investigation or have the AFL lenses moved to last Friday’s opponents?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back