Review Internal Trial Game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Duursma looked very good in the middle. Just all class. There was plenty to like out there, I honestly think our list looks the best it has in our AFL time.

The thing I liked the most yesterday was the ball movement forward. Looking forward to see how it looks against an opposition side.

I reckon Geelong were planing on picking him up for peanuts like WCE or Freo had in mind with Georgi boy.

He'd been touted as Collingwood bound earlier in the year, but probably slipped down their order/out of contention with the bounty they gleaned from their fire sale and draft night pick swaps.

Lords pack mark was sex
His give off to Fanta was unselfish and just the sort of thing we need more of. OK guys I'm a gunna fess-up. Fanta man was very impressive and to think I was knee deep

in doubting the club going after him. Shows how much I don't know and I couldn't be happier. Elite reading of the play, elite positioning for the crumb and the give/get n go.

Arrow man in the middle was sex too.

He'd been touted as Collingwood bound earlier in the year, but probably slipped down their order/out of contention with the bounty they gleaned from their fire sale and draft night pick swaps.
hmmmm..... noice. Got high hopes for the lad. CD singing his praises on the broadcast only broadened my grin. Speaking of which Timmy G and Norts were great.

Funny informative and when they didn't know who #2 for white was they had a lend of themselves.

Like everybody else I :hearts: Timmy G.

The way Georgiades and Marshall play I don’t see a problem with both of them plus Dixon and Ladhams/Lycett.
Quadrangle of Doom tall forwardline has to be given a go for a few consecutive games, early on in the season when its dry.

They are better than the original Quadrangle of Doom that Peck coined the phrase for, after Rd 1 2012 game - Schulz, D.Stewart, Butcher and Westhoff. What has happened to Peck? Did he get lost in Melbourne's lockdown last year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can confirm replay will be uploaded after the game, split into each quarter, just likely be a delay after the end of the game for it to become available.

Confirmed this with the media manager via a journo on Twitter (Cheers to Loukas Founten and Jack Hudson)

hey SteppingTiger, do Loukas and Jack have any idea when the game will be put up? Is it going on the PAFC website or will it be hidden away somewhere else?
I only caught the first quarter before heading off to work. pretty keen to watch the rest.

hey SteppingTiger, do Loukas and Jack have any idea when the game will be put up? Is it going on the PAFC website or will it be hidden away somewhere else?
I only caught the first quarter before heading off to work. pretty keen to watch the rest.
Just sent them a tweet to check. As someone suggested might be the vid guys have the weekend to enjoy before working on it (no inside knowledge, just threw out the request on Twitter the other day)

I was only at the game for 2.5 quarters, but only saw one stupid 50m for the new man on the mark rule, which was in the first 5 minutes. Were there any others?

Anyone pick up anything significant how players were playing around the rule?

Then again were the umps even top grade AFL umps drilled by Hayden Kennedy and his team to the nth degree about the rule. The dills turning up in grey gear suggests they might have been fringe umpires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back