International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

o1je1KJ.png

ICC 06, SOK is a beast in the sub continent

Handscomb turns out to be a dud.

Shaun marsh went on a 3 year purple patch.. Ended up with like 12 centuries from 40 tests

My test line up in 2019 is

Renshaw
Warner
Tyson (regen)
Smith c
Farmer (regen)
Symonds (regent)
Bancroft wk
Starc
Cummins
Hazlewood
McDermott
One of Tyson, Farmer or Symonds bowling spin?

Wtf are you cvn+s talking about
Well, if you must know...

Following beating India in the Test series and drawing the ODI's, next thing on the calendar was the Champions Trophy. Won all of my group games, but was still skeptical as there seemed to be gaps in the lineup ready to be exposed. I ignored this, purely because we were winning and the final 4 was making me fairly confident about our chances. (Pakistan, Sri Lanka and New Zealand rounded out the top 4)

I was facing Pakistan in the semi. I lost, with all of the players I was skeptical about not performing. New Zealand went on to win.

My next test series is against India in India again... Massive wtf, is this an actual fixture? Anyway, drew the first test and not looking very good in the second. Lineup for the first test was

Warner
Hughes
Smith
Lynn
Larkin
M.Marsh
Wade
Pattinson
Lyon
Hazlewood
Bird

Starc was out with a cold, and the pitch wasn't turning enough to warrant 2 spinners. Second test dropped Patto and Hazlewood (was unlucky; purely due to one bad performance) for Starc and O'Keefe. Bird (originally only in to replace Starc for the one test) only survived because he was the only bowler who seemed to do anything in the first test.

Following beating India in the Test series and drawing the ODI's, next thing on the calendar was the Champions Trophy. Won all of my group games, but was still skeptical as there seemed to be gaps in the lineup ready to be exposed. I ignored this, purely because we were winning and the final 4 was making me fairly confident about our chances. (Pakistan, Sri Lanka and New Zealand rounded out the top 4)

I was facing Pakistan in the semi. I lost, with all of the players I was skeptical about not performing. New Zealand went on to win.

My next test series is against India in India again... Massive wtf, is this an actual fixture? Anyway, drew the first test and not looking very good in the second. Lineup for the first test was

Warner
Hughes
Smith
Lynn
Larkin
M.Marsh
Wade
Pattinson
Lyon
Hazlewood
Bird

Starc was out with a cold, and the pitch wasn't turning enough to warrant 2 spinners. Second test dropped Patto and Hazlewood (was unlucky; purely due to one bad performance) for Starc and O'Keefe. Bird (originally only in to replace Starc for the one test) only survived because he was the only bowler who seemed to do anything in the first test.

I necked myself after 'well, if'

Warner
Hughes
Smith
Lynn
Larkin
M.Marsh
Wade
Pattinson
Lyon
Hazlewood
Bird

Shocking team.. Mitch marsh is a genuine number 8.

Lyon was average for me too.

And yeah that back to back test series vs India was brutal!! Then it goes straight into either an ashes or south African series!!

I beat India 2-1 in both series... In my save they have a terrible bowling attack. 3 putrid medium pacers and rely on ashwin to take a 7fa every innings. They're not very difficult the old Indians.. South Africa give me the most grief. That pace attack is lethal

And yeah that back to back test series vs India was brutal!! Then it goes straight into either an ashes or south African series!!

I beat India 2-1 in both series... In my save they have a terrible bowling attack. 3 putrid medium pacers and rely on ashwin to take a 7fa every innings. They're not very difficult the old Indians.. South Africa give me the most grief. That pace attack is lethal
This is a save on 14. Marsh is averaging over 50 (shocking I know) with the bat and Lyon has been either dominant (literally pulled out an 8fa, 6fa and 7fa in a row) or average.

I beat India 2-0 first time, not looking as promising this time however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a save on 14. Marsh is averaging over 50 (shocking I know) with the bat and Lyon has been either dominant (literally pulled out an 8fa, 6fa and 7fa in a row) or average.

I beat India 2-0 first time, not looking as promising this time however.
Lmaoo wtf.. How?! Did you give him technique training?

True.. I haven't used a spinner since warney in icc06 haha always 4 quicks unless its a raging turner

Lmaoo wtf.. How?! Did you give him technique training?

True.. I haven't used a spinner since warney in icc06 haha always 4 quicks unless its a raging turner
Yeah, he has had a fair bit of technique training. Generally been in my squads and has all of a sudden cracked the team and played on a whole new level.

In the latest one somehow Lyon managed to be ranked #1 test bowler for me and MMarsh average around 38 with the bat and 28 with the ball

I just beat England in the 17 ashes. Starc and Haze both got injured in the first test and missed the series...

England scored at well over 4 an over the entire series I couldn't stop them. Seem to have issues limiting them and South Africa.

Anyway I had 2 tests where I beat them on the last day chasing over 300. Smith scored a couple of double tons and a few more 100s think he would of scored 750-800 runs. I'll check later on.

Could hardly buy a wicket, used the following throughout the series - Bird, Pattwrson, Cummins, Lyon, Tremain and Coulter-Nile (terrible) think Tremain led the wicket takers at an average of about 37 and an econ of more than 4.50 (I use Tremain as he is dominate in the shield and "rewarded" his form with selection")

Seriously got smashed but some how won 2-1 lol

I just beat England in the 17 ashes. Starc and Haze both got injured in the first test and missed the series...

England scored at well over 4 an over the entire series I couldn't stop them. Seem to have issues limiting them and South Africa.

Anyway I had 2 tests where I beat them on the last day chasing over 300. Smith scored a couple of double tons and a few more 100s think he would of scored 750-800 runs. I'll check later on.

Could hardly buy a wicket, used the following throughout the series - Bird, Pattwrson, Cummins, Lyon, Tremain and Coulter-Nile (terrible) think Tremain led the wicket takers at an average of about 37 and an econ of more than 4.50 (I use Tremain as he is dominate in the shield and "rewarded" his form with selection")

Seriously got smashed but some how won 2-1 lol
Lmao what version are you playing?

Its taken me so long to find a good bowling attack.

I think my ashes series was a 2-2 draw.. I won the first two tests, smashed them. Then broad and Finn turned into curtly and Courtney and they rolled me in the next 2 tests, absolutely embarrassed me.

Final test they completely dominated me and had me 9 down with almost 2 hours left on the final day!!! Starc and Bird held on lmao was the best series I've ever had on ICC tbh and it was a draw haha

Edit: 4 an over? Wtf man nahh haha that's wrong. You using custom fields?! You shouldn't go at 4 an over..

Lmao what version are you playing?

Its taken me so long to find a good bowling attack.

I think my ashes series was a 2-2 draw.. I won the first two tests, smashed them. Then broad and Finn turned into curtly and Courtney and they rolled me in the next 2 tests, absolutely embarrassed me.

Final test they completely dominated me and had me 9 down with almost 2 hours left on the final day!!! Starc and Bird held on lmao was the best series I've ever had on ICC tbh and it was a draw haha

Edit: 4 an over? Wtf man nahh haha that's wrong. You using custom fields?! You shouldn't go at 4 an over..

I'm playing the newest version. Seriously have this issue with England and South Africa. No matter how defensive I am. Can't figure it out :/

ODI and T20 is easy.

Sometimes in tests I swear the game just decides that you are not going to get a wickety
Yeah. I once went into a T20 for the Stars with an XI of:

Stoinis
Cartwright
Handscomb (c, +)
Maxwell
Pollard
Faulkner
Gulbis
Zampa
Hastings
Boland
Narine