SSwans2011

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 7, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, Crystal Palace
Been hard to justify spending any money on this game since the start of the decade really. It'd be worth considering if they just offered a cheaper DLC every year rather than a "new game" for the same price if not more than the year prior. There hasn't been enough changes year-to-year to justify buying the game each year. In saying that, people still do, so all power to the developers, I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damon_3388

Hall of Famer
Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
Been hard to justify spending any money on this game since the start of the decade really. It'd be worth considering if they just offered a cheaper DLC every year rather than a "new game" for the same price if not more than the year prior. There hasn't been enough changes year-to-year to justify buying the game each year. In saying that, people still do, so all power to the developers, I guess.
It's like $25 for the new version each year. It's not really an expensive full priced game. Even if it is essentially just a roster update/ratings tweak, I always end up getting my money's worth I feel.

SSwans2011

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 7, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, Crystal Palace
It's like $25 for the new version each year. It's not really an expensive full priced game. Even if it is essentially just a roster update/ratings tweak, I always end up getting my money's worth I feel.
Fair enough. Could have sworn it was more expensive. Maybe I thought that because the mobile app is like $16. I personally don't think it's worth it for the same game with different ratings, but get why you do.

Just guess I've got bored of it seeing as there's been no major changes for years.

Top Bottom