International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got Smithy to break the all time batting record against South Africa. 422*, and was 1 shy of beating South Africa's COMBINED total.

I became inspired to play 16 again after this bump

Just set Sri Lanka 795 to win in the 4th innings. I wasn’t content with leading by 316 so didn’t enforce the follow on...

Playing the mobile version, is it really difficult or is it just me? Playing with WA and Scorchers and struggling to win in any format really. Just get smashed around in the field mainly.
Are you sure you’re not playing as the Stars?

Playing the mobile version, is it really difficult or is it just me? Playing with WA and Scorchers and struggling to win in any format really. Just get smashed around in the field mainly.
Aus domestic is hard as feck...

Sheffield shield its hard to get a result..

odi and t20s are hard to win with any team because the AI batsmen score twice as fast as your own, its trash

Aus domestic is hard as feck...

Sheffield shield its hard to get a result..

odi and t20s are hard to win with any team because the AI batsmen score twice as fast as your own, its trash
Is England better play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah i feel English domestic is better...

but i didn't buy the latest one because i heard they didn't fix the fact its IMPOSSIBLE to win a t20 game..
I just did a season where I lost 1 T20 game.

It would be great if when you're controlling both a domestic and international team, you could select the squads for all matches for all sides you're managing, rather than just one at a time.

Would also be good if when simulating whole matches, you had sliders that can allocate a number of overs to each bowler as well.

Last edited:
lmaoo aiight... must've
I start with the national team, and deliberately check who I'm playing each round and basically take half their best players.

This happened in an ODI in CC16. Kinda annoyed, but also surprised.

209fec26898424a3fe2c038e778a2753.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back