Socceroos International Friendly - Socceroos V Argentina

Remove this Banner Ad

Im genuinely shocked the afl hasn't released the round 24 floating fixture or announced a night GF to take any extra attention off the game tonight
Do they need to? There'll be 60-70 people watching 10 bold right now 😂. No build up, no importance, played in china of all places. Gil wont be losing sleep over this one

I remember the 4-1 win and Yankos goal . They didn’t like our aggressive approach and spent a fair bit of the game trying to get even .

When will we find/ develop our next Viduka? He was so amazing a world class striker. Haven't had one anyone near him since

Great world class strikers are few and far between, I wouldn't even say Viduka was one of them but he was a great striker by Australian standards.

He played in the EPL which not many Australian strikers do, I can't think of any others really unless you count Kewell and Craig Johnston as strikers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kinda feeling like we are coming into our best era since the 06 side …

Olyroos going well . Peupion, Francois making premier league debuts. Genreau playing regular ligue 1. Mcgree surely destined for premier league

Circatti and Robertson choosing us feels big

Baccus , devlin, rowles seem like they could be destined for higher than Scottish league

Toure debuted Ligue 1

Both kuols

Feels like there’s a lot going on and coming through compared to the last 15 years …

Kinda feeling like we are coming into our best era since the 06 side …

Olyroos going well . Peupion, Francois making premier league debuts. Genreau playing regular ligue 1. Mcgree surely destined for premier league

Circatti and Robertson choosing us feels big

Baccus , devlin, rowles seem like they could be destined for higher than Scottish league

Toure debuted Ligue 1

Both kuols

Feels like there’s a lot going on and coming through compared to the last 15 years …

Yep. Coming into a golden era for sure.

I love this ref. I want him in the A-League.

Foul? Pfft. Who gives a s**t, play on!

Theoretical WC 2026 lineup

------------------Gauci--------------

---Circati-------Rowes-----Souttar------Bos

---McGree--------Hrujstic--------Irvine

---Irankunda------G. Kuol-------Volpato

Ryan
Atkinson
Degenek
Strain
Robertson
Stensness