Opinion International Geopolitics

Remove this Banner Ad

Take the time to reflect on this monumentally idiotic quote from former Trump staffer and 2022 Republican candidate for the bitterly poor state of Arkansas.

This is the idiocy of the Trumpian conservatives that old mate Mikey has fallen in love with.

"We will make sure that when a kid is in the womb, they're as safe as they are in a classroom."

Take the time to reflect on this monumentally idiotic quote from former Trump staffer and 2022 Republican candidate for the bitterly poor state of Arkansas.

This is the idiocy of the Trumpian conservatives that old mate Mikey has fallen in love with.

"We will make sure that when a kid is in the womb, they're as safe as they are in a classroom."

stuupider.jpg

The scary part is she is likely to be elected governor 😮

So we learned you had a friend who is a white supremacist. What’s your point with regard to the prevailing discussion

The point was that not everybody that gets raped decides to have an abortion. In regards to South African that story would not be unusual because South Africa is just a dangerous place regardless of whether you're living in a township or a gated compound. I've been to several African countries and South Africa was the country where I had the most genuine fear for my welfare.

For the last 28 years the ANC government has blamed all of South Africa's problems on apartheid. So what happens is the government assures the people that yes it was apartheid's fault and we're going to clear everything up. Ok fair enough. People are not happy because their poor, but their satisfied with the general rhetoric. Than the local South Africans notice that a Zimbabwean or a Ghanaian will come to South Africa and open up a shop and tend to do well for themselves and the local South Africans become resentful.

The foreigners that come to South Africa are usually the ones that have some money because it takes resources to be able to relocate countries. They then use this money to invest or start a business. The local South Africans see the migrants coming in and doing well and it fuels resentment. In the townships they'll gather together and start to blame the foreigner, the resentment grows and it reaches a flashpoint where they'll form a mob. The mob will go there, loot the store, beat them up, kill them or sometimes even burn them to death and it becomes a rinse and repeat cycle. Reprisal attacks also occur in other countries like Zambia and Nigeria, but the difference is the reprisal attacks usually don't result in murder.

How anybody could blame somebody for not wanting to live in South Africa is beyond me.

You are just a silly ignorant man who is incapable of seeing things from outside their own perspective. That is not meant as an insult but an observation.
I'm just pointing out facts and illustrating some of the "tolerance".

Clarence.png

The further to the left, the greater the hatred for anyone that doesn't follow their dogma. There will be unintended consequences from the Supreme Courts decision. I agree with you on that point and that's exactly why I'm not anti-abortion. There's a book called Freakonomics and one of it's conclusions was that there was a correlation with crime rates and the availability of abortions- Crime rates dropped when abortions increased.

I'm just pointing out facts and illustrating some of the "tolerance".

View attachment 1434755

The further to the left, the greater the hatred for anyone that doesn't follow their dogma. There will be unintended consequences from the Supreme Courts decision. I agree with you on that point and that's exactly why I'm not anti-abortion. There's a book called Freakonomics and one of it's conclusions was that there was a correlation with crime rates and the availability of abortions- Crime rates dropped when abortions increased.

Cool, now post the million volumes of comments from incels and RWNJs about wanting women to be raped for such things as: wearing a bikini, being a feminist, being a comedian, having a high paid job, being famous, not having sex with them, etc etc.

Cool, now post the million volumes of comments from incels and RWNJs about wanting women to be raped for such things as: wearing a bikini, being a feminist, being a comedian, having a high paid job, being famous, not having sex with them, etc etc.
Instead of condemning the comments made against Clarence Thomas, you resort to whataboutism. Typical.

There's a book called Freakonomics and one of it's conclusions was that there was a correlation with crime rates and the availability of abortions- Crime rates dropped when abortions increased.
That's one of the ironies of the abortion debate. There's usually a big overlap on the circles of a Venn diagram of Racists and Anti-Abortionists. Yet African-American's are(/were) more likely to use abortion services. By making abortions harder they will see down the track an increase in crime and a higher percentage of the population non-White. One of the few things to have any amusement from the s**t decision is it's an own goal for those religious nutjobs in many respects.

Instead of condemning the comments made against Clarence Thomas, you resort to whataboutism. Typical.
Clarence Thomas helped condemn hundreds if not thousands of women to death with his vote last week. Why aren't you condemning him?

Clarence Thomas helped condemn hundreds if not thousands of women to death with his vote last week. Why aren't you condemning him?
There were six justices that ruled in favor of upholding Mississippi's 15-week ban, but it was the majority opinion of five judges that ultimately led to the overhaul of Roe v. Wade. Why is Clarence Thomas being singled out? Quotes.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were six justices that ruled in favor of upholding Mississippi's 15-week ban, but it was the majority opinion of five judges that ultimately led to the overhaul of Roe v. Wade. Why is Clarence Thomas being singled out? View attachment 1434815
Instead of condemning the decision made by Clarence Thomas, you resort to whataboutism. Typical.

If/when are you going to condemn the death threats made against Clarence Thomas?

Randoms on Instagram made some angry remarks in the wake of a horrible decision that will condemn some women to death.

How about your condemn trump and his lunatic supporters for attempting a coup and staging an actual insurrection, attempting to assassinate mike pence?

Clarence Thomas’ wife was involved up to her eyeballs on jan 6 and he is involved in protecting her.He has put an even bigger target on his back after last Friday.

Randoms on Instagram made some angry remarks in the wake of a horrible decision that will condemn some women to death.

How about your condemn trump and his lunatic supporters for attempting a coup and staging an actual insurrection, attempting to assassinate mike pence?
He won’t as it doesn’t fit with his narrative!

If/when are you going to condemn the death threats made against Clarence Thomas?
Death threats are bad, but I'm more interested in powerful people taking actions that are going to lead to (or at least fail to prevent) widespread death than I am in a few nobodies venting on the internet.

There were six justices that ruled in favor of upholding Mississippi's 15-week ban, but it was the majority opinion of five judges that ultimately led to the overhaul of Roe v. Wade. Why is Clarence Thomas being singled out? View attachment 1434815
You were the one to single him out with your post about random social media comments.

I condemn the Trump supporters (many of them from the deluded Qanon movement) that tried to overthrow the government. They were played like pawns and many of them thought that Trump was going to rescue them lol. Trump claiming election fraud and insisting that the result was illegitimate, was wrong and I don't support Trump for doing that. Some people are hoping for Trump to come back in 2024. I don't want to see him back- He's had his time.
2021-07-23T000000Z_1608609310_RC2AQO9LMFFF_RTRMADP_3_USA-CAPITOL-ARRESTS.jpg

Death threats have no place on social media and should be reported and users banned.
If you understand social media, you will know that anonymous users can pretend to be someone else so as to create trouble.
As for Thomas getting so much attention…
I seriously have no idea why

I condemn the Trump supporters (many of them from the deluded Qanon movement) that tried to overthrow the government. They were played like pawns and many of them thought that Trump was going to rescue them lol. Trump claiming election fraud and insisting that the result was illegitimate, was wrong and I don't support Trump for doing that. Some people are hoping for Trump to come back in 2024. I don't want to see him back- He's had his time.
2021-07-23T000000Z_1608609310_RC2AQO9LMFFF_RTRMADP_3_USA-CAPITOL-ARRESTS.jpg
Some MAGAs are turning.
Truth Social is being investigated by the Feds.
The auto electrician in Seaton still has his massive Trump 2024 flags a blazing though.
Before those Flags his business used to be over-run with cars. Now we see only a couple here and there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back