International Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sexual Abuse

sprockets

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sprockets

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
"Senator Carr said Dr Walsh was also involved in a Victorian Supreme Court action over an insurance company's claim for restitution of $300,000 paid on the basis of sworn affidavits declaring he was unable to work because of disability. "

shellyg

Spec Moderator
Dec 27, 2016
No Surrender
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
"Senator Carr said Dr Walsh was also involved in a Victorian Supreme Court action over an insurance company's claim for restitution of $300,000 paid on the basis of sworn affidavits declaring he was unable to work because of disability. "

The shenanigans and rorts on Norfolk Island could almost have it's own thread.

surfstitch

Senior List
Nov 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I don't comment much on this site but I'm curious that you quote an anonymous person on a dodgy blog with a gripe that he in another organisation works for free to prevent paedophilia and says the ITNJ who have expenses of $46,000 a month and backed by donations and the evil United Nations ("Personally, I see this as a model of the United Nations Agenda 2030 using prettier pictures and fancier language -- ala New Age Bulls**t") will just keep the status quo that distracts from the real culprits and provides no law enforcement.

I've listened to the testimony of Rachel Vaughan and find it compelling and truthful. I don't think Rachel is distracting from the real culprits at all and in the Louise Bell case the only thing I find dodgy is why the South Australia Police immediately went and searched Dieter Pfennig's house pulling up his floorboards and digging up his yard after being told Max McIntyre was the culprit, and exactly where she was kept when abducted and where she was buried.

Dodgy conviction on evidence that would be disallowed and impossible to replicate.

shellyg

Spec Moderator
Dec 27, 2016
No Surrender
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Okay, how about this witnesses's testimony who claims among other things to be a target of remote electronic sexual assault?

Constant sleep disruption continued, then physical assaults began occurring throughout the night which further research led her to conclude that she was being targeted and manipulated by remote electronic weapons. Mariana has regularly experienced what is known as voice to skull technology, where voices, noises, and music are projected into the brain in real time, capable of manipulating perceptions, thoughts, and emotions. The voices are often violent and perverse in nature, at times threatening to inflict cancer and other forms of physical harm upon Mariana and her family, and telling her to commit suicide. Her testimony is supported by documentation including toxicology reports, pictures, and blood analysis reports. Mariana’s body is shown to contain a synthetic form of nano-technology not naturally occurring in humans, and emitting frequencies of which variations can be traced back to Homeland Security, the U.S. military, and other government entities.

BlueE

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
"Dr John Walsh of Brannagh was found by the Tribunal to have engaged in both unprofessional conduct and unsatisfactory conduct. ..."

What has the South Australian legal conduct commission found that is unprofessional and unsatisfactory? I couldn't find any details, only that both parties had appealed but had been denied. ITNJ make it clear they are based in London and have an international remit with the capacity to take evidence in any part of the world. The ITNJ may take evidence in Melbourne or Sydney or Washington or Johannesburg as many other courts and tribunals do.

ThunkaHunka

Rookie
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Okay, how about this witnesses's testimony who claims among other things to be a target of remote electronic sexual assault?

Constant sleep disruption continued, then physical assaults began occurring throughout the night which further research led her to conclude that she was being targeted and manipulated by remote electronic weapons. Mariana has regularly experienced what is known as voice to skull technology, where voices, noises, and music are projected into the brain in real time, capable of manipulating perceptions, thoughts, and emotions. The voices are often violent and perverse in nature, at times threatening to inflict cancer and other forms of physical harm upon Mariana and her family, and telling her to commit suicide. Her testimony is supported by documentation including toxicology reports, pictures, and blood analysis reports. Mariana’s body is shown to contain a synthetic form of nano-technology not naturally occurring in humans, and emitting frequencies of which variations can be traced back to Homeland Security, the U.S. military, and other government entities.

this kind of thing smacks of limited-hangout cointelpro work

what they will do is take a premise based on a lot of real facts on what the CIA is doing to people,
and then embellish it into absurdity. So that it discredits the reality of what is happening.

OK...so
-phone lines tapped, under surveillance, sure . it checks out as realistic
- intel-people slandering you with both real dirt they find on you and exaggerated or fabricated related info - seems natural they would do it
- scoping out your existing enemies in the area and rallying them against you via same tactics as mentioned
above - only in special cases, but sure. once you are are a target, they would do it.

- targeting your financial means and flagging you for unemployment with anyone under the control of their gigantic control grid- of course it is happening. It is like living in China today, but here. Think same employment crap doesn't go on in China?

- disrupting your sleep with whatever conventional means they have. Keeps you weakened, sick, less credible. seems they would do that.
Like placing harassing neighbors nearby, rallying them against you. Making noise outside etc. It seems they'd do this to the most troublesome highly targeted people.

- intimidating you with online insults, threats , accusations. that is known fact now, its mundane its so common. But with top priority cases, it would extend to physical intimidation, for example having intimidating people await you wherever you are planning or scheduled to be , or your daily route or daily routine. They would plausibly monitor you, disrupt you and intimidate you in this way.

But when they get into 'they are raping me with sex dreams' or 'they are sending voices into my head' etc.
it gets a bit much. Like the stories may be intended to discredit legit cases of harrassment.

BlueE

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

Mariana’s body is shown to contain a synthetic form of nano-technology not naturally occurring in humans, and emitting frequencies of which variations can be traced back to Homeland Security, the U.S. military, and other government entities.

This sort of testimony will take me a while to absorb. She has the physical proof so ...?

shellyg

Spec Moderator
Dec 27, 2016
No Surrender
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Mariana’s body is shown to contain a synthetic form of nano-technology not naturally occurring in humans, and emitting frequencies of which variations can be traced back to Homeland Security, the U.S. military, and other government entities.

This sort of testimony will take me a while to absorb. She has the physical proof so ...?
It could also be nano technology in the form of plastics. We're all full of it. I'm starting to feel sorry for the way these people may be being exploited by this organisation.

BlueE

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
It could also be nano technology in the form of plastics. We're all full of it. I'm starting to feel sorry for the way these people may be being exploited by this organisation.
I have no idea as I haven't watched this or have heard anything about it. However I think the point is it's not the person being exploited, they want an International platform to bring testimony into mainstream awareness.

Do you think they're exploited because of attacks they might get from the mainstream or shills?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cornelius Roy

Senior List
Nov 18, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
From the transcript of Rachel Vaughn's testimony to the International Inquiry into Sexual Abuse which I'll add more to on tunnels Rachel details a house on the corner on Almond Grove and Cross roads that had the killing room. In front of the house at the time was a butchers shop and a bakers shop was to the side, but they were on the same property. She said there was a King K sign on the butchers. This was a capital K with a kings crown on top and had special significance. Interestingly the building on that corner now has a kings crown but seems to have another business in there.
View attachment 693765
View attachment 693766
Shout out to the person following this forum/thread that decided the window dressing needed an update.

On the odd chance that this isn’t a coincidence, don’t PM me...

Top Bottom