mustapha

Club Legend
Jun 13, 2001
Bundoora
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Does anyone know if it is possible to buy street maps of German cities in Melbourne? I am going to Germany in a couple of months and would like to get some detailed maps before I go. All of the travel guides I have seen have very basic maps. Is there somewhere in Melbourne where I can buy foreign street maps?

mustapha said:
Does anyone know if it is possible to buy street maps of German cities in Melbourne? I am going to Germany in a couple of months and would like to get some detailed maps before I go. All of the travel guides I have seen have very basic maps. Is there somewhere in Melbourne where I can buy foreign street maps?
There is a map shop in Little Collins St, between Elizabeth St and Queen St. Give them a try. Alternatively you can try the Foreign Language bookshop, downstairs opposite Australia on Collins. They have a variety of different things on top of their language stuff.

NMWBloods said:
There is a map shop in Little Collins St, between Elizabeth St and Queen St. Give them a try.
That is probably your best bet. If you need maps for particular locations mapblast.com may come in very handy for you. You can also try google maps or mapquest.com but I find mapblast is good for Germany.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back