Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweden has a lot of weapons and they hate the Russians. I hope their inclusion into NATO means a more hawkish stance on Russia.
I read earlier the Swedes have been already been training Ukrainians on their Gripen fighters. Some one suggested they may finish up get them before the F-16's arrive

No idea how true it is

Which you certainly have demonstrated a lack of
Interesting the dialogue in western media from some sources

We can't do this, we can't do that. We don't want to "cross" some imaginary red line. Nooooo .. we can't do that, that's might cause an escalation

Mean while, Iran is busy supplying the first batch of 400 ballistic missiles to russia with the intent of an ongoing supply

And let not forget the 1000's of Shahed drones Iran has already supplied, and the assistance to russia to build their manufacturing plant for construction

North Korea has provided an estimated 1M artillery shells and is also supplying ballistic missiles to russia

And the russians are launching these missiles largely at civilian targets

And apart from the info in the article below, Macron has finally accepted the purchase of artillery shells for Ukraine outside of the EU

But yeah, lets pretend putin and other autocracies will stop at Ukraine. Let's all just roll over for a tummy rub and let them walk all over us. That sounds like a sound strategy to me :thumbsu:

Interesting the dialogue in western media from some sources

We can't do this, we can't do that. We don't want to "cross" some imaginary red line. Nooooo .. we can't do that, that's might cause an escalation

Mean while, Iran is busy supplying the first batch of 400 ballistic missiles to russia with the intent of an ongoing supply

And let not forget the 1000's of Shahed drones Iran has already supplied, and the assistance to russia to build their manufacturing plant for construction

North Korea has provided an estimated 1M artillery shells and is also supplying ballistic missiles to russia

And the russians are launching these missiles largely at civilian targets

And apart from the info in the article below, Macron has finally accepted the purchase of artillery shells for Ukraine outside of the EU

But yeah, lets pretend putin and other autocracies will stop at Ukraine. Let's all just roll over for a tummy rub and let them walk all over us. That sounds like a sound strategy to me :thumbsu:

Exactly. Putin takes advantage of the West’s hesitation. The only thing he understands is force. He needs to be utterly defeated.

lol .. for the folk here suffering trump derangement syndrome

You know who you are .. we know who you are .. get in here watch this :thumbsu:

lol .. for the folk here suffering trump derangement syndrome

You know who you are .. we know who you are .. get in here watch this :thumbsu:

Like anyone gives a s**t about what Costas thinks. I could have sworn he was talking about the Weekend at Bidens President. I see what he's doing, he just thinks about Biden and then attributes it to Trump. Unfortunately for Costas the public can see through his lies. The more they lie the stronger Trump becomes.

Like anyone gives a s**t about what Costas thinks. I could have sworn he was talking about the Weekend at Bidens President. I see what he's doing, he just thinks about Biden and then attributes it to Trump. Unfortunately for Costas the public can see through his lies. The more they lie the stronger Trump becomes.
Imagine anyone being so deluded as to post this.
Trump has done an excellent job on his cult.

Was always going to happen with the Dems border controls or should I say lack thereof.

NYC Mayor calls for an end to sanctuary cities amid migrant crisis​

1h

PlayLight.svg

1 / 11

fullscreen.svg

NYC Mayor calls for an end to sanctuary cities amid migrant crisis

NYC Mayor calls for an end to sanctuary cities amid migrant crisis©YouTube / NYC Mayor's Office
New York Mayor Eric Adams has called for a radical overhaul of its sanctuary city status in a spectacular u-turn as the city buckles under the weight of migrant arrivals. The Democrat leader has faced a furious backlash as schools, hotels and community centers have been turned over to the 180,000 migrants who he has warned will 'destroy' the city.

This is where the smart thing would have been to create a partnership with foreign countries. Send % of immigrants to Australia, UK, Europe etc. Create an immigration centre so they can stay and be processed then shipped to a permanent location. In trying to be woke and clever, they merely encouraged the problem and now they are swamped.

This is where the smart thing would have been to create a partnership with foreign countries. Send % of immigrants to Australia, UK, Europe etc. Create an immigration centre so they can stay and be processed then shipped to a permanent location. In trying to be woke and clever, they merely encouraged the problem and now they are swamped.
^^^^ Posted
Drugs , heavily drinking and posting at that hour can be embarrassing. Surely that is not serious. :cool:

Australia, UK, Europe etc need more terrorists wtf.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^^^ Posted
Drugs , heavily drinking and posting at that hour can be embarrassing. Surely that is not serious. :cool:

Australia, UK, Europe etc need more terrorists wtf.
Yeah because all migrants are terrorists.

way to show your true colours.

As we already knew, the US Supreme Court has been well and truly captured by Trump and the GOP.
His dream to become a Dictator took another step forward.
Of course the MAGAS will celebrate as they admire conmen and mobsters.
Hopefully there will be a massive blue wave come November that no amount of trickery can overcome.
Unless, of course the majority of the US believe a Putineque leader and the end of democracy or any choice in elections. is what they desire.

Last edited:
Joe Walsh apology tour still going. I know he changed his mind about Trump a while back but it's the people that backed Trump in 2016 that are responsible for the current Supreme Court. They'll never be able to wash that stink off.

Genocide Joe brought his own supporters.

All communist flags it appears. Democrats I suppose.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back