International recruitment

Remove this Banner Ad

The north copenhagen barracudas aussie rules football club are desperately looking for a coach for this season. There senior coach for 2013 has fallen through at the last moment. They are hoping an Australian with some level of experience might travel over from oz to help them out. Please contact vice president Ian Moore @ ian@danishsilver.com for more details....

If anyone finds themselves in the North East of England and wants to play some footy they can always come and train/play with us.

www.tyneteestigers.co.uk

email: tyneteestigers@hotmail.co.uk
twitter: @TyneTeesARFC
https://www.facebook.com/groups/tyneteestigers/

We're now up and running at both ends of the region:

Tuesdays 18:00-20:00 City Stadium Newcastle (just off Warwick Street)
Wednesdays 19:00-20:30 BBOB Rugby Club Hartlepool (Part rugby training/part Aussie Rules)

Any one heading to Canada in the next month or so looking to have a kick so you dont miss a season ? Hamilton Wildcats afc in Ontario Canada is a great club I played there last year and was the most enjoyable year of footy I have ever had, Great location about 35 mins from Toronto and the same to Niagara falls and even greater people at the club........ Check them out at www.hamiltonwildcatsafc.com or message me on here and ill get in touch with them for you

If your living in or visiting northern ireland and looking to get a kick of the footy, then come along to the Belfast Redbacks. We are the current Irish League Champions & have a great social scene at the club

If your in our region, give a shout and join in for some craic

Keep up to date or get in touch with us at:

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/63168384352/

Twitter:
@BelfastRedbacks

Lads, finding it hard to get your footy fix in Japan? Come into our clubhouse in Roppongi for a bit of a banter over a few beers while watching the footy live. Or miss a good ol’ kick to kick, or the feeling of belting out the team song after a bruising win with ya teammates?
Join the Tokyo Goannas Footy Club, we're in need of more players. Now recruiting for the new season. Whether you’re an Ablett reincarnation or a one-legged Welshman, all are welcome!
Email tokyogoannas@gmail.com to let us know your interest, or check out Tokyo Goannas Football Club on Facebook. Recruits also welcome throughout the season.

Hi guys! Im not able to post a new thread so i thought id post in here.

I'm going on a trip to Europe from December to February, just wondering if there were any leagues that play during this period?

Hi guys! Im not able to post a new thread so i thought id post in here.

I'm going on a trip to Europe from December to February, just wondering if there were any leagues that play during this period?

The French league may do...but I think most other countries are spring/summer based

Hi,

at first sorry for my bad english. Hope you all will understand it.:p

So if anyone looking to travel to Germany next year and looking to get a kick come to Cologne and play with the Rheinland Lions. German champion 2014.
The season will start approx. late in March or the begining of April. At the moment we are under the Colonius TV-Tower every saturday 1pm-3 pm. Next year we will also be there thusday and thursday 6 pm-8 pm.
Or contact me.

Moving or currently in London? Local footy club has a number of jobs currently available (marketing, building and sales). With netball teams as well as 3 footy teams, why not join London's most successful club the West London Wildcats, winners of all 3 premierships in 2014 with Greek Island footy trips, Amsterdam pre season trip, etc. Help with accommodation too, jump on board now

See details on the attached flyer.

Attachments

• Join the Wildcats Flyer.jpg
    Join the Wildcats Flyer.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 66
Living or relocating to Washington DC, or the DC/Maryland/Virginia area?

The Baltimore Washington Eagles - sister club of the WCE - are always on the lookout for new players for both our MEN's and WOMEN's teams.

Follow/find us on social media:

https://www.facebook.com/eaglesfooty/
https://twitter.com/bweagles

Training times DC - West Potomac Park:

Monday - 6pm
Wednesday - 6pm
Saturday - 11am

Training times Baltimore - Latrobe Park:

Tuesday - 6pm
Thursday - 6pm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Budapest Bats Australian Football Club is always looking for new players, umpires and volunteers!
We are a fun and welcoming club focusing on building community and spreading the word about our great game, with matches against teams from neighbouring countries.

Get in touch with us:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BudapestBats
Instagram: www.instagram.com/budapestbats/
Email: budapestbats@gmail.com

301410484_439961874844698_2615114255686446369_n.jpg

347414456_659596519547898_7315143451018736806_n.jpg

The Toronto Dingos in Canada are recruiting for players for the 2024 season. The club is growing. We would love to add more great people who love their footy and want to try a unique football experience overseas. We will help new players find work, get accommodation and get settled.

The AFLO is one of the best leagues outside of Australia, 18 a side, 8 teams, men's and women's league. Season runs May to September which is the Canadian summer.

Web: torontodingos.ca
Twitter: @TorontodingosFC
Email: president@torontodingos.ca

The Toronto Dingos in Canada are recruiting for players for the 2024 season. The club is growing. We would love to add more great people who love their footy and want to try a unique football experience overseas. We will help new players find work, get accommodation and get settled.

The AFLO is one of the best leagues outside of Australia, 18 a side, 8 teams, men's and women's league. Season runs May to September which is the Canadian summer.

Web: torontodingos.ca
Twitter: @TorontodingosFC
Email: president@torontodingos.ca

Any plans for a women's team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back