Competition International Rules Qooty - All-SFA vs Qaelic Clovers: Game 2 @ Salt Bae Stadium

Who should host?

• Hawks

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Warriors

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Roys

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Bombers

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Royals

• Bears

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Dragons

• Furies

• Demons

• Gumbies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swampies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wonders

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Please present me the rules that state this and I’ll happily change it.
Meh, it's common knowledge. Scratch matches and non-official matches shouldn't use this prefix.

It got way out of hand one time with scratch matches in the off-season using it and for those of us who love to archive the league, it's a pain sifting through what's real and what's not.

Perhaps we need an "Unofficial Match Thread" Prefix manangatang?

Please present me the rules that state this and I’ll happily change it.
It’s not a rule it’s just etiquette. Thanks I’m advance.

1594340234714.png

THE CHIPMUNK INTERVIEW
with Captain AceAndrew69

Welcome AceAndrew69 . Congratulations on getting this 3 match series, can you share your secret in how you managed to persuade Ant Bear to approve this?

You know what Chappy, is that what they call you? [high-pitched response: **** you I’m not ChappyUK ] I’m not here to talk about Ant Bear. I tried to overthrow him and the SFA moderation team back in season 29, all I wanted was what’s best for the competition and what did I get for my troubles? That little snowflake NaturalDisaster gave me a 3 day suspension! That’s right! Locked me out of Sweet just for calling him and his buddies out for their inefficiencies! Well, look at you now Sweet. You’re an absolute rabble and I’m going to destroy you.

You've had a rags-to-riches story. Can you tell those who think you are AceAndy of your background?

My background? You all couldn’t handle my background. Fathered by the toughest dragon in history and mothered by a beautiful human woman. I was created to be everything that little b*tch AceAndy is not. Wouldn’t give me the Dragons huh? Well look at me now Ace. Got a whole competition crammed between my peck and my bicep.

Who should we watch out for in your team, and who are you scared of in the All SFA?

SCARED???

* Guttural laugh *

I fear no man or dragon, although I will say one thing. That harry000 is a crafty little f***er and very handsome so I WILL have my eye on him. I see the ALL SFA has put up Proper Gander in the ruck against me. I will not even blink at stomping her into the mud. She is not fit to be a tooth pick.

Who's your dream date?

My dream date? Well in your culture I believe its considered appropriate to take someone out to dinner before making Sweet love to them right?

In that case, I see you there hiding on the bench Tigerturbulance . Let me know if you wan’t to leave the pine and I’ll take you out to dinner before you go 4 quarters with the big boy!!! RUFF, GRRRR.

Thank you for your time and good luck.

Thank you Chappy.

Yeah not common knowledge at all but the competitions or event tags would be more appropriate. The Official Match Thread tag is specifically for Sweet FA match threads.

Colonialist pedant.

Coach Announcement:

I believe grave errors have been made in the selection of our team. I will be resolving these in due course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 909377

People of Sweet. I am here to inform you of an epic occasion. International Rules Qooty is here. Our All-SFA squad have been challenged by a group of elite individuals who have made it to the top of their code. From all the way overseas the island nation of Salt has challenged us to go head to head with their chosen representative squad from their national Qaelic Qooty league in a 3 game series!

ALL SFA coach manangatang thinks we have what it takes to bury these posers, but has said the make up of the squad is not set in stone so don't be slacking or you will end up on the pine. The first game will be hosted in Sweet so please hit the poll and vote for which ground should be host and comment your reasons below.

The Qaelic Clovers are Captain/coached by none other that AceAndrew69 who appears to have fled the land of Sweet and joined a different competition. I believe our resident ALL SFA journalist Chipmunk has spoken to AceAndrew69 in the lead up and will report back to you all on what he has to say.

INTRODUCING THE QAELIC CLOVERS

AceAndrew69 submitted his team handwritten on a serviette from his local rib and burger joint so I have tidied it for you.

B: Seily McBloodied - Miles O'Toole - Sarah Dingsbury
HB: Micky Marlow - Pat McGroin - Carson Dill
C: Chippy Kelly - Parker Kennedy - Nae Murphy
HF: Phil McCracken (VC) - Lester Golum - Santoz Importoz
F: Sabastian Highton - Weasels O’Neil - Ben Dover
R: Aceandrew69 (C) - Spook McGovern - Zach O’Wart
Int: Lester Heads - Joanne Maylandsmum

INTRODUCING THE ALL SFA TEAM

View attachment 909378
View attachment 909379
Tony Lynn 15 Test Tickle I Dont Care Agent93 TheInjuryFactory Ned_Flanders Callums_Guns Runk Elton Johns Wig Tonga Bob NaturalDisaster philreich Tarkyn_24 Mooch The Filth Wizard Proper Gander Barrybran Tigerturbulance Antonio BlueVein

WHAT THE *....

Though I'd finally get to bury AceAndy but Im looking at the team list and he hasn't even made the cut!!!

WHAT THE fu**....

Though I'd finally get to bury AceAndy but Im looking at the team list and he hasn't even made the cut!!!

AceAndy couldn't make the cut as an acceptable Bingo entrant on the Ruby Princess.

Back